Latest update on Access Bank Transfer Code: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully transfer money from Access Bank to another bank, check your account balance, pay bills and other functions Via USSD Access bank method. it’s very fast and easy, Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
Access Bank plc, commonly known as Access Bank, is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank, owned by Access Bank Group. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator.
How to Transfer Money from Access Bank Via USSD Code
Do you want to transfer money from your Access bank account to another bank using the access bank transfer code? If yes, then this article is exactly what you need.
What is Mobile Banking?
Mobile banking or USSD banking is just a way of completing all your bank transactions from the comforts of your home, using your mobile phone.
Mobile banking has been at its best in Nigeria. Happily, Nigerian banks have embraced it very well. It is fast, proficient, and smart.
Mobile banking has gotten to a point of its simplicity, bringing all your bank commands to one place, where you can make transfers, check account balance and carry out other transactions.
Access Bank Transfer Code
Following the inaction of cashless policy from the Central bank of Nigeria, Access bank among others has introduced its bank transfer code to make banking more easy, seamless and convenient for its customers.
Now as an Access bank customer you can enjoy Transfer Code, Mobile Banking and USSD Code for Transactions you can transact from your comfort zone.
The Access bank code allows more than five different transactions, which include transferring of funds, paying of bills, buying of airtime, checking of account balance, Paying of Merchants, and others.
Note: Before you can make use of mobile banking or USSD banking, you need to complete the registration.
This is made possible with the phone number that you used during account registration. I will show you a guide and steps to Access the bank USSD code. This reduces the stress of going to the bank or ATM stand to send funds.
Features And Benefits Of Using Access bank Transfer USSD Code
Below contains the list and features of using Access bank USSD codes:
- All network is eligible, MTN, GLO, 9mobile and Airtel Mobile Subscribers can use this platform.
- The service is easy to use.
- It is convenient, safe, and secure.
- It can be used on any mobile device that is used to dial phone numbers.
- Yes, all mobile phones can use the USSD code, including Smartphones and feature phones.
- You can easily Account Opening
- You can easily transfer funds from the bank to other banks
- It offers Airtime Recharge
- It offers Merchant Payment
- It supports Bill Payment
- It is available 24/7
- You can conveniently check your Account Balance
- You can easily generate OTP (One-time password)
- You can also select the Default Account that you will prefer to activate the USSD code on.
With such detailed benefits of using Access bank USSD code, let us learn how to activate or register for Access bank code and complete the transactions listed above.
How To Activate/Register For Access Bank Transfer USSD Code
Please note that before you activate your Access Bank USSD code, the phone number you want to use must be linked to an Access bank account.
Also note that it is only customers with an already working Access Bank account that can perform transactions using the *901# USSD code.
However, if you do not have an Access bank account, you can still dial *901# as a non-Access Bank account holders to open your own account, and complete your registration to enjoy seamless transactions.
For you to activate access bank mobile banking, you need to have the following;
- Accounts must be owned by a sole signatory
- Have a BVN
- It must be naira denominated
- And no restriction must be on the account.
Now you can dial *901#, enter your account details as required. Make sure your ATM card is available when the code is dialled. You will be asked to enter the last four digits and last 6 digits of your ATM card.
Before the transfer can be approved, you’d have to insert the last four digits of your BVN (very important). This is in fact the deal breaker. Also, for inter money transfer (service charge is N20) while other banks attracts N50 + 2.50 (VAT) charges.
N/B: This service is available 24/7.
Access Bank USSD Short Codes
- To open Account– Dial *901*0#
- To check your Account Balance – Dial *901*5#
- To purchase Airtime for yourself – Dial *901*Amount#
- To purchase Airtime to Others – Dial *901*Amount*Phone Number#
- To transfer funds from Access Bank to other Access bank accounts – Dial *901*1*Amount*Account Number#
- To transfer funds from Access Bank to another banks – Dial *901*2*Amount*Account Number#
- To purchase data – Dial *901*8#
- To Opt-Out – Dial *901*911# (This service is also available to non-Access Bank customers)
- LCC Toll Account Top-up – Dial *901*000*522+eTag Number+Amount#
- To generate OTP – Dial *901*4*1#
- To complete your bill payment – Dial *901*3#
- To complete your merchant payment – Dial *901*3*Amount*Merchant Code#
Access Bank Service Charges
|Airtime for others||Free|
|Fund Transfer to Access Bank||Free|
|Fund Transfer to Other Banks||N80+N4.00(VAT)|
Frequently-Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What kind of Accounts can use the *901# Service?
Answer: Accounts must be owned by a sole signatory, have a BVN, must be naira denominated and no restriction must be on the account.
2. Must I have Airtime on my Mobile Phone to use *901#?
Answer: Yes. Airtime is required to use *901#
3. Can *901# Banking work on a Tablet?
Answer: *901# can be used on any mobile device that is used to dial phone numbers.
4. Is *901# Available on all Networks?
Answer: MTN, GLO, 9mobile and Airtel Mobile Subscribers can use this platform.
5. Do all Mobile Phones Support *901# Banking?
Answer: Yes. Both smart and feature phones can use *901#
6. Is *901# exclusive to Access Bank Account Holders?
Answer: Only customers with an Access Bank account can perform transactions using *901# exclude Corporate, Association, and Joint account holders. However, non-Access Bank account holders can open accounts via *901# to enjoy seamless transactions. Enjoy access bank code for mobile banking.
7. I have Multiple Access Bank accounts. How can I choose the Account I Prefer to Transact with on *901#?
Answer: One of your accounts is automatically set as your default account on *901#. However, you can change your default account by following the steps below
Dial *901# > 8. Next > 3. Select Default Account.
8. How can Change my Access Bank Transfer PIN
Answer: You can change your PIN at anytime. Dial *903# Go to My wallet > PIN Change> Input Old PIN(****)> Enter New PIN> Confirm New PIN.
9. If my Phone is Stolen, what am I Expected to do?
Answer: Immediately report the incident to the Access Bank contact centre to block your phone number from accessing the USSD service. Once, you have recovered your line, you can contact the contact centre to activate your line on the USSD platform.
10. Can I use *901# USSD Banking outside Nigeria?
Answer: As long as you are roaming your mobile number, you can use the *901# platform.
11. What is the Limit for Airtime and Funds Transfer?
Answer: Daily transactions on *901# are limited to N20,000.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guidelines and updates on how to make use of access bank USSD transfer code for mobile banking.
Feel free to share this post with your family and friends.