Latest update on Spectranet Selfcare Login Dashboard Portal: This post will focus on everything you need to know about spectranet subscription plans & prices, customer care, devices/modem price lists, how to login, subscribe and check balance. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
What’s Spectranet All About?
Spectranet is a major internet service provider that is currently operating in Nigeria, they are known for their internet subscription plan that is not only flexible, cheap, affordable but fast in terms of connectivity.
It is often said that Spectranet remains the first service provider that successfully lunched 4GLTE internet network in Nigeria as a whole.
The Selfcare is the dashboard where all the necessary information about your subscription and activities are displayed.
If you could remember the first generation of wireless standard was just analog with time we slowly progressed to 2G Digital which is more advanced in all round compared to analog.
In fact the Digital wireless network was known as 2G network, it was during this time that Java phones dominated the mobile telecom market and there was a whole lot of fuss about it
Right now we now have the 3G wireless mobile telecommunications technology which is a multimedia broadband.
hence we could say that the 3G wireless network which is a little upgrade from the 2G network is still in use today because it is not only fast but its reliable when it comes to video call, voice call over data and above all mobile TV.
4G network is relatively new, it was first introduced in 2008. If you want to experience high-definition mobile TV, 3D television and video conferencingyou talk about 4G.
The best service provider that is reliable and affordable in terms of 4G today is Spectranet, but the only drawback with this service provider is that their services and coverage is not widely spread as they are only confined in the big cities and town such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan and Abuja.
Advantage of Spectranet 4G-LTE
4G-LTE comes with a lot of benefits that is second to non in Nigeria as at today; although there is 5G network right now but that is not available here in Nigeria at the moment.
- With SPECTRANET 4G-LTE network you will experience a fast upload and download that is second to know. You necessarily don’t need to wait for hours just to complete a single download or upload no matter how large.
- SPECTRANET 4G-LTE data is designed for heavy internet users who consume a lot of bandwidth on daily basis.
- SPECTRANET 4G-LTE will handle all your conferencing videos flawlessly with out any hitch
Spectranet Coverage In Nigeria
- Port Harcourt
Check out the list of all latest Spectranet Data Plans for browsing in Nigeria, Prices, how to login, subscribe, change your password, check balance and other related details below:
How to Login to Spectranet Dashboard Portal
Spectranet Nigeria has made everything easy for subscribers allowing them to have full control over their services. A Channel through which this is possible is through the self care portal.
The self care portal allows subscribers to access all services after they must have logged in via an ID and a password.
You might be tempted to ask what are the things you can do via the Spectranet self care Portal. Well through this portal you can do a whole wide range of things like:
- make payments for your subscription
- You can as well find more information about the company.
Link to Spectranet self care portal: https://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng/
Remember to login using the right username and password.
should in case you forget your password Below are the steps to changing your password:
- Connect to your Spectranet Wi-Fi or WLAN
- Launch your browser
- In the address bar, type 192.168.8.1 and press Enter
- You should now be in the Portal
- Click on settings
- You will see a login box, provide your credentials and click on Wi-Fi. Then click on Wi-Fi Basic Settings. From her you can change your SSID, hide SSID broadcast as well as change your Wi-Fi password.
Also, if at any point in time, you forget your self-care password and you want to create a new password to Spectranet 4G LTE Self care, you can easily create a new password one by following the tutorials below:
- Click on the forget password link on your selfcare login screen.
- Input your username.
- Enter the characters that will be displayed in the security image.
- Click on “Submit”
- After you click on submit, you will receive a temporary password via SMS and Email.
- Input the temporary password.
- You can now access your self-care account.
Generally, it is advised that you change your Spectranet login password every month.
Spectranet Devices / Modem Price Lists
|Spectranet Freedom MiFi||₦ 16000|
|Spectranet Pebble MiFi||₦ 20000|
|Spectranet Portable MiFi||₦ 25000|
|Spectranet TOZ Indoor CPE||₦ 25000|
|Spectranet Indoor WiFi.||35000|
|Spectranet Outdoor Modem||70000|
|Spectranet Portable MiFi Premium||35000|
- Spectranet Outdoor Modem: Spectranet Outdoor Modem supports high and reliable signal strength
- Spectranet Portable MiFi:This is best for for offices, home, public places
- Spectranet Indoor Wifi: if you want to experience fast internet connection in your Linux, MAC, Windows, and Android then get this.
Spectranet Subscription Plans And Prices
Unified Value Plans
- 7GB | ₦3,070/Month | 7GB Anytime data + *Free Unlimited Morning Browsing
- 9GB | ₦3,580/Month | 9GB Anytime data + *Free Unlimited Morning Browsing
- 13GB | ₦5,115/Month | 13GB Anytime data + *Free Unlimited Morning Browsing
- 16GB | ₦6,140/Month | 16GB Anytime data + *Free Unlimited Morning Browsing
Mega Value Plans
- 18GB | ₦7,165/Month | 18GB Anytime data + **Free Unlimited Night Browsing
- 30GB | ₦10,235/Month | 30GB Anytime Data + **Free Unlimited Night Browsing
- 45GB | ₦12,795/Month | 45GB Anytime Data + **Free Unlimited Night Browsing
- 50GB | ₦13,305/Month | 50GB Anytime Data + **Free Unlimited Night Browsing
- 70GB | ₦15,355/Month | 70GB Anytime Data + **Free Unlimited Night Browsing
Always On Plans
- 120GB | ₦18,425/Month | Unlimited (FUP Applies) | ***Always On @512 kbps speed post 120GB
- 100GB | ₦19,960/Month | **Free Unlimited Night Browsing | ***Always On @512 kbps speed post 100GB
- 200GB | ₦38,390/Month | **Free Unlimited Night Browsing | ***Always On @512 kbps speed post 200GB
- 300GB | ₦56,820/Month | **Free Unlimited Night Browsing | ***Always On @512 kbps speed post 300GB
Smart Choice Plans
- Smart Choice_8700_90D | 18GB | ₦8,700/90 Days | 18GB Anytime data + *Free Unlimited Morning Browsing
- Smart Choice_10200_90D | 27GB | ₦10,200/90 Days | 27GB Anytime data + *Free Unlimited Morning Browsing
- Smart Choice_14500_90D | 39GB | ₦14,500/90 Days | 39GB Anytime data + *Free Unlimited Morning Browsing
- Smart Choice_17400_90D | 48GB | ₦17,400/90 Days | 48GB Anytime data + *Free Unlimited Morning Browsing
- Smart Choice_20400_90D | 54GB | ₦20,400/90 Days | 54GB Anytime data + **Free Unlimited Night Browsing
Bumpa Value Plans
- Bumpa Value_31300_360D | 84GB | ₦31,300/360 Days | 84GB Anytime data + *Free Unlimited Morning Browsing
- Bumpa Value_36500_360D | 108GB | ₦36,500/360 Days | 108GB Anytime data + *Free Unlimited Morning Browsing
- Bumpa Value_52100_360D | 156GB | ₦52,100/360 Days | 156GB Anytime data + *Free Unlimited Morning Browsing
- Bumpa Value_62600_360D | 192GB | ₦62,600/360 Days | 192GB Anytime data + *Free Unlimited Morning Browsing
- Bumpa Value_73000_360D | 216GB | ₦73,000/360 Days | 216GB Anytime data + **Free Unlimited Night Browsing
Top Ups Plans
- Booster | 1GB | ₦500 | Validity: As per Base Plan
- Booster | 2GB | ₦1,000 | Validity: As per Base Plan
- Booster | 5GB | ₦2,500 | Validity: As per Base Plan
- Booster | 10GB | ₦4,000 | Validity: As per Base Plan
- Mini Plan | 6GB | ₦1,500/Week | 2GB Anytime data + *4GB Promo
- Mini Plan | 20GB| ₦4,500/10 days | 10GB Anytime data + *10GB Promo
Here are some important tips to take note of when opting for any Spectranet data bundle listed above.
- Free Unlimited Night Browsing between 1 am to 8 am
- Free Unlimited Morning Browsing between 4 am to 8 am
- All Nite Plans have 24 hours access on weekend and Public Holidays
- Bonus Data cannot be rolled over
How to Subscribe to Spectranet Data Plans (4G LTE)
- In-person: At Spectranet shop or at Channel Partner. Mouseover on the shop menu to choose a location
- Pay online: Log onto SelfCare with your Username and password
- Recharge voucher: Recharge vouchers can be purchased at Channel Partners.
- Bank payment: Payment/transfer can also be made into Spectranet’s bank. Please click here to see available banks.
When done with payment, kindly scan payment teller or screenshot of successful transfer transaction and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for your account to be credited
How To Check Your Spectranet Data Balance
- Log on to http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng/
- Wait for the portal to open then input your details such as ID and password.
- That it’s your are done. Very fast and easy to check
Spectranet Customer Care
If you need assistance or would like to upgrade to any of the data plans or buy a Spectranet router unit, you can use one of the customer care platforms mentioned below to receive help with any Spectranet service.
- Phone numbers: 07002345678, 08002345678.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.spectranet.com.ng/contact%20us.html
You can also pay visit to any of the offices below:
Plot 36B, Mobolaji Johnson Avenue, Oregun Industrial Estate, Alausa, Ikeja Lagos.
15, Bangui Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II , Abuja.
Thanks For Reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates on Spectranet login portal, data plan, customer care, how to subscriber and check balance
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.