Latest Update On Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2021/2022: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully obtain nigerian prisons service recruitment form, application process, eligibility requirements demanded by the board and other necessary details needed to help you get the job..
The Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) is a government agency of Nigeria which operates prisons. The agency is headquartered in Abuja, and it is under the supervision of the Ministry of the Interior and the Civil Defence Immigration and Prisons Board.
Is Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment Application Form Out?
The Nigerian Prisons Service has successfully commence recruitment intake for current sessions. Are you searching or seeking for best opportunity to apply for nigeria customs service job? If yes is the answer to the question, then read through this post carefully to see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get Nigerian Prisons Service Jobs is right here on this website. So stay focused and proceed further for more guidelines.
Before getting started, we which to make it clear that www.prisons.gov.ng is the official website and portal of the Nigerian Prisons Service.
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment General Entry Qualifications
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Application Fee
Applicants should note nigerian prisons service recruitment application form is absolutely free.
WARNING: Do not pay money to anybody for any kind of help. Beware of scammers.
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Available Positions & Requirements
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre:
- Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Medical, CONMESS 02.
- Applicants must be holders of M.B.B.S; M.D; M.D.S; or equivalents from recognized universities.
- Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Vetinary CONMESS 02.
- Applicants must be holders of D.V.M from recognized universities.
- Deputy Superintendent of Prisons (DSP) Pharmacy, CONHESS 09.
- Applicants must possess Bachelor’s of Pharmacy degrees from recognized universities.
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons. I (ASP.I) CONPASS 09
- Applicants must be holders of master’s degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Lab. Sciences, Architecture, Engineering, Radiology, etc
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II (ASP.II), CONPASS 08
- Applicants must be holders of first degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Estate/Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.
CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre:
- Senior Inspector of Prisons (SIP), CONPASS 08.
- Applicants must be holders of HND certificates obtained from recognized Polytechnics/Colleges in the following areas: Estate Management, Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.
- Inspector of Prisons (IP) Nursing, CONHESS 06.
- Applicants must be Registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions
- Assistant Inspector of Prisons (AIP) CONPASS 06.
- Applicants must be holders of OND/NCE Obtained from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre:
- Prisons Assistant I (PAI) CONPASS 05
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of Five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade 1 (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.) NPS
- Prisons Assistant II (PAII) CONPASS 04
- Applicants must possess the GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English or Trade Test Grade II. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.)
- Prison Assistant III (PA.III) CONPASS 03.
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalents with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than Two (2) sittings, which should include at least English or Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.).
How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Online Via Registration Portal
- Applications must be Online.
- Candidate are expected to log into the website www.prisons.gov.ng
- Fill and submit the application form online via recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
Please note that the purpose of the Nigerian Prison Service recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guidelines and updates on nigerian prisons service recruitment
Feel free to share this post with your family and friends.