Latest Update On Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully obtain nigeria customs service recruitment form, eligibility requirements for graduate & non-graduate, application process, deadline and other necessary details.
Is Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment Application Form Out?
The Nigeria Customs Service has successfully commence recruitment intake for current sessions. Read through this post carefully to see what qualification required to apply for the job.
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) is an independent customs service under the supervisory oversight of the Nigerian Ministry of Finance, responsible for the collection of customs revenue, Facilitation of both national & international trade and anti-smuggling activities
Nigeria Customs Service Latest Updates
Before getting started, we which to make it clear that www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng is the official website and portal of the Nigeria Customs Service.
Are you searching or seeking for best opportunity to apply for nigeria customs service job? If yes is the answer then proceed further for more guideline and other important information needed to help you get the job.
Our platform is designed to facilitate the application and registration process of your desired job and also guide you with relevant updates on how to submit your application form successfully. Be informed that the Nigeria Customs Service will start recruiting soon.
For this reason, we wish to inform all job-seekers that the Nigerian Customs Service has warned applicants to stay clear of any recruitment scam activities and not to PAY anyone for the NCS application registration form.
Functions of the Nigerian Custom Service
The functions of the Nigeria Customs Service include, but not limited to the following:
- Anti-Smuggling activities;
- Generating statistics for planning and Budgetary purposes;
- Monitoring Foreign Exchange utilisation etc;
- Engaging in Research, Planning and Enforcement of Fiscal Policies of Government;
- Security functions;
- Collection of Revenue (Import /Excise Duties & other Taxes /Levies) and accounting for same;
- Manifest processing;
- Registration and designation of collecting banks;
- Working in collaboration with other government agencies in all approved ports and border station
- Licensing and registration of Customs Agents.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Entry Qualifications
(1) Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(2) Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(3) Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
(4) Applicants with any form disabilities should not apply.
You should make sure to present those documents for which the cadre you are applying for is essential. (For example, do not use a bachelor’s degree for inspector cadre).
Requirements For Nigeria Customs Recruitment
The following are the basic requirements every applicants must meet to apply for the customs recruitment:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for
male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial
- Be of good character and must not have
been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
Applicants that have met these requirements
should proceed and fill the form on the portal.
How To Apply For Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Online Via Registration Portal
- Log on to the Nigerian custom recruitment page for 2021 @vacancy.customs.gov.ng/
- You need to click on the Nigerian custom recruitment 2021 application link. “vacancy”
- The Nigerian custom will want all applicant to create an account.
- You are to fill your details like names, phone number, email address and some other details. Please make sure all details are correct.
- Validate your email by clicking on a link sent via your mail.
- Once you log in back to access the Nigerian custom recruitment form please enter the right information and apply for the position that best suites you.
- To complete your application you need to upload all credentials and documents as requested by the Nigerian custom service.
- At the end you will receive a reference unique number that you must keep safe.
- Those who wish to submit hard copy of their application should please do that at any formation of the Nigerian custom service nationwide.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has not yet opened its portal to recruit new staffs. The given steps is as of last recruitment intake.
NOTE: All candidates also have to keep in mind that if any certification or eligibility declaration has not been made during the application, then it will not be acceptable even after the recruitment exercise.
WARNING: You are allowed to apply only for one position, applicants with many applications will be declared ineligible. Nigeria Customs Recruitment form is Free.
Do not pay money to anybody for any kind of help. Beware of scammers.
Forms and credentials you need to upload or download:
- Parent guidance form
- Parent consent form
- Police report
- Local government identification letter.
- Remember that you must be a good citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria.
- You must be mentally and physically fit.
- Remember that no cultists are allowed to apply.
- Please having tattoos on your body will send the wrong signals and might disqualify you at the screening stage.
- Are you disable? If yes your application will be rejected instantly.
List of Ranks in Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
Below is a list of ranking positions in NCS:
- Comptroller General
- Deputy Comptroller General
- Assistant Comptroller Generals
- Assistant Comptroller General (ACG)
Nigerian Custom Service Salary Structure
Most of our readers have also asked in comments sessions “how much salary” will be received after the appointment. Be ascertain that this is a federal government para-military and after appointment candidate will get salary as per their norms. Salary structure for Nigerian Custom Officer is very attractive and it will help you and your family solve some essential needs.
For example, a custom officer earns approximately 75,000 Naira per month (if it multiplies by 12 months then it is approximately 900,000 naira per year).
However, those who recently joined this agency should not expect such high salary. Lowest rank officer’s salary is usually 30,000 per month.
Please take note: that The key purpose of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guidelines and updates on nigeria customs service recruitment
Feel free to share this post with your family and friends.