Latest Update On Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021/2022: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully obtain nigerian army recruitment form, application process, requirements, qualifications and other relevant informations.
Is Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Form Out?
The Nigerian Army is now accepting applications from eligible Nigerians for its 2021 81 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non tradesmen/women. Read through this post carefully to see what qualification required to apply for the job.
Check out how to obtain nigerian army recruitment 2021 application form, guidelines and other important updates for free
Uncountable number of young individuals (graduates and non-graduates) have indicated interest in joining the Nigerian Army armed forces otherwise called “Nigerian Soldier” in pidgin. It is important to understand that this page covers all the detailed informations about Nigerian Army 81(RRI) regular recruits intake for 2021.
Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian armed forces and responsible for land war operations. As at 2013, the strength of the permanent army amounted to almost 100,000 men. Another 82,000 members of trained paramilitary forces were available to increase regular units, if necessary. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC).
The Nigerian Airforce invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2021 recruitment exercise into the Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Are you searching or seeking for best opportunity to apply for nigerian army job? Do you have what it takes to get the job? If yes is the answer to those questions, then then you are on the right page because we will provide you vital information on nigerian army recruitment 2021 and other registration details.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal
Before getting started, we which to make it clear that www.recruitment.army.mil.ng is the official website and portal for Nigerian Army Recruitment.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information and other necessary details you need in order to successfully get Nigerian Army Jobs is right here on this website. So stay focused and proceed further for more guidelines.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Fee
Application form for Nigerian Army recruitment is absolutely free. No payment is to be made to anybody or agency claiming to be a representative of Nigerian Army. Beware of scammers.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements And Qualifications;
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trade Test/City Guide Certificate. Details are available on the website.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at the commencement of training by 31 May 2021.
- Not less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
NOTE THAT ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021 (81RRR) | Summary of Requirements
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades):||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades):||22|
|Minimium Age (Trades):||22|
|Maximium Age (Trades):||26|
|Minimium Height (Male):||1.68|
|Minimium Height (Female):||1.62|
|Minimium Educational Qualification:||Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB|
How To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment Online Via Registration Portal
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Follow the Application Guide below:
- Visit the Nigerian Army online recruitment portal at https://ims.army.mil.ng/
- Login with your username and password or signup if you don’t have one.
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy.
- Then, complete and print the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.
Please Note The Following:
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 12 – 26 April 2021.
- Successful candidates would be conveyed to NA Training Area Falgore Forest Kano State from 26 April 2021.
WARNING: Do not pay money to anybody for any kind of help. Don’t be a victim to fraudsters who try extort money from you.
Application Period: 15 Feb 21 – 6 Apr 21
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guidelines and updates on nigerian army recruitment
Feel free to share this post with your family and friends. Please Subscribe to our blog for more information.