Latest Update On National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) 2022 Batch ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ [Stream I & II] Orientation Course for prospective corps members (PCMs). Continue reading to see the 2022 NYSC orientation course date and other information below:
This is to inform all prospective Corps members that the Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced the date for the commencement of the 2022 Batch ‘A’ Stream I Orientation Course.
Check out 2022 NYSC Batch ‘A’ (Stream I) orientation course for prospective corps members recently released and published online by the management of National Youth Service Corps.
Management of the Scheme has scheduled the 2022 Batch ‘A’ Stream I Orientation course to commence on Wednesday, 23rd February, 2022, Nationwide.
NYSC 2022 Batch ‘A’ Stream I Orientation Course Timetable/Calendar
The NYSC 2022 Batch ‘A’ Stream I Orientation Course is scheduled to commence in all the NYSC Orientation Camps as follows:
- Commencement/Registration – Wednesday 23rd February 2022
- The cut-off date for Registration: Midnight, Sunday 27th February 2022
- Administration of Oath Form / Swearing in Ceremony: Tuesday 1st March 2022
- Closing Ceremony: Tuesday 15th March 2022
- All Prospective Corps Members must present themselves for the COVID-19 test at the camp before registration.
Prospective Corps members are to fill COVID-19 Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT) self reprinting form and print the verification slip to be presented in camp for the COVID-19 test.
- All prospective Corps Members slated for the 2022 Batch ‘A’ Stream I Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the camp with their International Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents.
- National Diploma (ND) Certificate will be presented in addition to other relevant documents by Prospective Corps Members of Mono / Polytechnic as pre-condition for registration at the Orientation Camps nationwide.
- Prospective Corps Members are strongly advised not to present any fake document for registration at the Orientation Camp. Management has put in place adequate machinery to clamp down and prosecute anyone caught.
- In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the prospective Corps Member who collected the Call-up letter from his / her institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit and thereafter report to the institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters online can re-print the Call-up Letter in the case of loss.
- Any person who fails to report for service in the Service Corps as directed in the Call-up Letter and/or refuses to make himself available for service in the Service Corps shall be prosecuted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
- Also, any person who is not eligible to participate in the Service Corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption but so participates or attempts to so participate shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 Subsection 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act Cap N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
- In observance of COVID-19 protocols, Prospective Corps Members are to strictly abide by all preventive guidelines and use the provisions made on camp for hand washing, etc. Every Prospective Corps Member is therefore expected to come to camp with enough face masks and personal pocket-size hand sanitiser.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
NYSC Message to all 2022 Batch ‘‘A’ Stream I Prospective Corps Members
- The Director-General, National Youth Service Corps, Brigadier General S Ibrahim DSS PhD MTRCN heartily congratulates all prospective Corps Members of the 2022 Batch ‘A’ on their call-up to serve the Nation.
- As you step on the threshold to commence service to the fatherland, starting with the Orientation course, it will be most appropriate to apprise you of the following travel guide which has been of immense benefit to your predecessors.
- Every successful journey begins with adequate planning. Therefore, you should make adequate preparations for your journey.
- You must set out very early to the Orientation camps in order to get to your destinations on time, latest, 6 pm. If the journey will take beyond 6 pm to arrive at your destination, kindly break the journey.
- Ensure that you board a vehicle from approved park. Doing otherwise may make you susceptible to robbery attack, kidnapping, either for ransom or ritual etc.
- While on the journey, never receive edibles from strangers as the food may have been laced with substance that will make you lose consciousness.
- Be mindful of how you chat on phone as you may unwittingly give out classified personal information to criminals posing as co-passengers, thereby putting yourself on harm’s way.
- Keep your friends and family updated on your movement.
- Keep your credentials secure. Preferably carry them on you.
- Write down emergency phone numbers.
- Be aware of your clothing. Dress responsibly and in conformity with the culture/religion of the region you have been deployed.
- In the event of any untoward happening, don’t try to be a hero. Look for escape route.
- When you arrive the Orientation camps, abide by all the rules and regulations guiding the NYSC camp.
May God protect you as you proceed to serve our dear country for twelve calendar months.
Thanks for reading updates on NYSC Orientation Course for 2022 PCMs. Note: If there is any changes or updates we’d let you know.
We wish you all journey mercies to your various Orientation Camps.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.