Latest Update On N-Power Recruitment 2023/2024: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully obtain npower recruitment form, application process, requirements, skills, qualifications, and other necessary details needed to help you get the job.
Is Npower Recruitment Application Form Out?
Npower recruitment form is out for 2023 and applications are currently ongoing. To obtain the application form for npower, you will need to visit the website and register with your credentials. More details will be provided on that.
What Is N-Power All About
N-Power is a programme organized by the federal government of Nigeria to assist its unemployed graduates, undergraduate and non-graduates to acquire some jobs.
N-Power is preparing young Nigerians for a knowledge economy where equipped with world-class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets.
N-Power addresses the challenge of the youth state by providing a structure for giant scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development whereas linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy.
The modular programs under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work.
Are you searching or seeking for best opportunity to apply for npower job? Do you have what it takes to get the job? If yes is the answer to those questions, then then you are on the right page because we will provide you vital information on N-Power recruitment 2023 and other registration details. Read through this post carefully to see what qualification required to apply for the job.
N-Power Recruitment Registration Portal
Before getting started, we which to make it clear that the official website for Npower recruitment is www.portal.npower.gov.ng. Apart from that, we also have Npower login portal at www.npvn.npower.gov.ng. Candidates who want to be shortlisted for Npower needs to know the requirements, the different stages of the recruitment and other important information.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get N-Power Jobs is right here on this website. So stay focused and proceed further for more guidelines.
N-power Programs And Categories
N-Power programs are divided into two. One for graduates and the other for non-graduates.
Take note that Npower Teach, Agro and Tax is for Graduates while Npower Build and Knowledge is for Non-Graduates.
The next set of discussions is an elaboration of these categories, so as to enable you to discover where you fit in.
The N-Power Graduate program is for youths who have degree certificates but not yet employed.
1. N-Power Teach
This program aims to supplement basic education delivery in Nigeria. As an N-Power Teach volunteer, you’ll help improve basic education delivery in Nigeria.
After selection, you will be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools around the country, these beneficiaries will not replace the current teachers however, they will work as supporting teachers that will be assisting with teaching, school management, and other activities within the school.
2. N-Power Agro
This N-Power program recruits 100,000 qualified young Nigerians through the N-Power registration portal. If you qualify for this program, you’ll provide advisory services to farmers across the country.
You’ll also spread the knowledge that has been built by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development in the area of extension services as well as help in gathering Nigeria’s agriculture assets data.
3. N-Power Tax
The N-Power tax seeks to encourage non-compliant and partially compliant taxpayers to voluntarily declare their correct income. This N-Power program recruits more than 3,700 graduate volunteers.
If you apply for the N-Power Nigeria tax program, you’ll be assisting the government to persuade taxpayers to pay the appropriate tax.
You’ll also work as Community Tax Liaison Officers in their states of residence together with the state’s tax authorities.
4. N-Power Health
The N-Power Health recruitment takes young graduates to form part of the 500,000 N-Power Volunteer Corps.
These graduates will help improve and promote preventive healthcare in their communities. They will provide treatment and care to vulnerable members of society including pregnant women and children.
5. N-Power Volunteer Corps
N-Power Volunteer Corps is a post-tertiary engagement initiative for Nigerians between 18 and 35. If you qualify for this program, you’ll be deployed to identified public services institutions within your proximate communities.
You’ll also get access to computing devices that will contain information necessary for your specific engagement. These devices will contain information for your continuous training and development.
The N-Power Non-Graduate program is for youths who may not have degree certificates but have workmanship skills.
1. N-Power Build
The N-Power Build program is an accelerated training and certification program. It aims to engage and train 75,000 young unemployed Nigerians.
Through this program, Nigeria will build a new crop of a skilled and highly competent workforce of technicians, artisans, and service professionals.
The program focuses on Building Services, Construction, Built Environment Services, Utilities, Automotive, and Aluminium and Gas.
2. N-Power Knowledge
The N-Power knowledge program is scheduled to work alongside the planned eight innovation hubs across the country. They will thus provide incubation and acceleration of the technology and creative industries.
The N-Power Knowledge program, however, is a ‘Training to Jobs’ initiative. It grooms participants to be engaged in the marketplace in an outsourcing capacity.
3. N-Power Tech Software
The N-Power Tech Software program is for Developers. It aim is to empower 10,000 Software Developers into the ICT Industry.
The N-Power Tech for developers programme will train, provide the working tools, and positions qualified participants for the local and international software development market.
Participants will undergo a project based model to training wherein they will be exposed to foundational software development tools as well as resources to thrive as a modern day software developer entrepreneur.
4. N-Power Creative
The creative sector of the N-Power Nigeria recruitment program trains 5,000 youngs with creative talents in areas like Animation, Graphic Design, and Script Writing.
The purpose of this training is to put Nigeria’s creative industry on the global radar as exporters of world-class services and content.
Some participants will get local and international internship opportunities after training. Some others, however, will get linking to job and market opportunities.
In addition, all participants will receive computing devices that will ensure that they master their skills during and after the training.
5. N-Power Tech Hardware
This section of the N-Power Nigeria program empowers at least 10,000 computer device technicians into the ICT Industry.
The N-Power Tech Hardware program will train and facilitate tooling for the selected technicians to boost the device servicing and manufacturing industry.
The program will also help boost the expansion of local capacity to service and produce mobile phones, tablets, computers, and other relevant devices.
The effect should be felt in both the local and international markets.
N-Power Recruitment Application Fee
Application form for Npower recruitment is absolutely free. No payment is to be made to anybody or agency claiming to be a representative of Npower. Beware of scammers.
N-power Recruitment Requirements
- Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
N-power Recruitment Qualifications
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How To Apply For N-Power Recruitment Online Via Registration Portal
- visit the official NPower registration portal homepage using: portal.npower.gov.ng. Alternatively, visit the application portal using: apply.npower.gov.ng.
- Select the category you wish to apply for. The options are N-power Knowledge, N-power Volunteer corps and N-power build. You’ll be provided with other options to choose from.
- After choosing the option you wish to apply for, the “Apply Now” link would be made available. Just go ahead and click on it.
- Fill in the blank forms you’re provided with; but before then, you’d be provided with several instructions. Make sure you read those instructions before filling the forms. In addition, you’ll need to provide a few documents — which include passport, CV, degree qualification certificate, and others.
- Finally, after successfully filling the forms you’re provided with, click on the submit button.
- Thereafter, you’ll be provided with your “NPower Registration Number”. It is with that number you’ll be able to log in for an aptitude test, follow up on your recruitment status.
You will receive an email from N-Power containing information concerning your registration.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The 2023 N-power Recruitment Deadline has not yet been announced.
WARNING: Do not pay money to anybody for any kind of help. Don’t be a victim to fraudsters who try extort money from you.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guidelines and updates on npower recruitment
Feel free to share this post with your family and friends.