FUTA Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022: This page will discuss about the Postgraduate Application Form of Federal University of Technology, Akure popularly known as (FUTA)
Is Federal University of Technology (FUTA), Akure Postgraduate Application Form out?
Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) School of Postgraduate Studies (SPS) is now selling application forms for admission into its various postgraduate programmes for the current academic session.
The school management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university various postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) was founded in 1981 under a drive by the government of Nigeria to create universities that specialised in producing graduates with practical as well as theoretical knowledge of technologies. It is located in Akure, the capital city of Ondo State
Check out how to apply for FUTA Postgraduate admission form, programmes duration eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 session.
How Much Is Federal University of Technology Postgraduate Admission Form?
Federal University of Technology (FUTA), Akure Postgraduate Application Fee is N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUTA Postgraduate Programmes Duration.
(i) Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (PGD)
- Full-Time students shall normally spend between eighteen (18) and twenty-four (24) months.
- Part-Time students shall normally spend between eighteen (18) and thirty-six (36) months.
(ii) Masters Programmes
- M. Agric. Tech./M. Eng./M. Tech./ Professional Students shall normally be required to spend between eighteen (18) and twenty-four (24) months.
(iii) M. Phil. Programme
- Students shall normally be required to spend between eighteen (18) and twentyfour (24) months.
- A candidate may transfer from M. Phil. to Ph.D programme after completing the course-work and fulfilling all other approved requirements.
(iv) Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D) Programme
- Full-Time candidates may defend their theses between thirty-six (36) and sixty (48) months.
- Part-Time candidates may defend their theses between forty-eight (48) and seventy-two (60) months.
FUTA Postgraduate Admission Requirements
All candidates must possess at least five (5) ‘O’ level credits as required in relevant disciplines and must include credits in English Language and Mathematics.
(i) Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
- A first degree in the relevant discipline.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) of at least Lower Credit level or its equivalent in the relevant or related discipline.
- Professional qualifications acceptable in the University, such as ACA, AIB, ACCA, ACIS, or equivalent for the Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science only.
(ii) Master of Agric. Technology/Master of Engineering/Master of Technology (M. Agric. Tech./M. Eng./M. Tech.)
- A good Bachelors degree of at least Second Class Lower Division of The Federal University of Technology, Akure, in the appropriate discipline.
- A good Bachelors degree from other recognized Universities, in the appropriate discipline.
- Higher National Diploma of at least Lower Credit level and in addition, the candidate must have a Postgraduate Diploma (at Upper Credit level) in the appropriate discipline.
(iii) Master of Philosophy (M. Phil.)
- For M. Phil. in advertised discipline, a good M. Tech. degree or equivalent is required in the relevant discipline.
(iv) Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D)
- A good Masters degree in the appropriate discipline with a CGPA of 3.50 and/or 60% minimum average score.
- Any other qualification approved by Senate.
- FUTA Postgraduate School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
- How To Check FUTA Postgraduate Admission Status Online
- Complete List Of Postgraduate Courses Offered In FUTA
Note: Applicants are no longer required to present O’Level results for postgraduate admissions
How To Apply For FUTA Postgraduate Admission Form Online
FUTA Postgraduate Application Form is now available online Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Candidates should process their application on-line at the University’s website (http://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/) using the e-tranzact method with payment made to the School of Postgraduate Studies account.
- Application forms for postgraduate programmes are sold for N20,000.00 (Ph. D), N20,000.00 (Masters), and N20,000.00 (PGD) only
- Go to PG Portal and verify the payment on the link for “Application payment” using the Confirmation code from the bank
- Click on the Application Form link to fill the form
OPENING AND CLOSING DATES FOR APPLICATION:
Application forms will be available for completion for Six weeks beginning from Monday 20th December, 2021.
- Mix-up in username and password by applicants would attract extra charges
- Error in completion and submission of forms duringthe process of application would lead to loss of application processing for the academic session (e.g. selecting M.Tech instead of PGD or Ph.D)
- Candidates cannot transfer unsuccessful application from one programme to another
- Statement of result of four years and above cannot be used for admission (candidates should obtain certificate from relevant examination body)
- Applicants are no longer required to present ‘O’level results for Postgraduate admission
- All applicants are reminded that Application Form and Acceptance Fees are non-refundable.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUTA Postgraduate screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.