FUAM Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Postgraduate application form: application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) Postgraduate Application Form out?
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) is now selling the application forms for admission into its various postgraduate programmes [i.e. Postgraduate Diploma, Degree of Masters and Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D.)] for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- How To Apply For FUAM Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form Online
- How To Obtain FUAM JUPEB Application Form Online
The school management of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university Postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 1988, following the recommendations of a 1987 federal government White Paper on Higher Education curriculum and development in Nigeria. The university was located in Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria. Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for FUAM Postgraduate admission form, courses, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How Much Is Federal University of Agriculture MakurdiPostgraduate Admission Form?
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) Postgraduate Application Fee is Twenty thousand, five hundred Naira (N20,500) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUAM Postgraduate Admission General Requirements
The following may qualify for registration for Postgraduate studies leading to the award of:
- Graduates of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized Universities in relevant areas.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum pass at credit level or equivalent in relevant areas from recognized institutions.
Degree of Masters:
- Candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant areas from the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized universities with a minimum of Second Class Honours.
- Candidates with Third Class Honours Degree or HND (in relevant areas) with appropriate Postgraduate Diploma of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or from other recognized institutions with minimum CGPA of 3.5 (or at least Upper Credit in the Postgraduate Diploma). In addition, the holders of HND, PGD/PGDE Certificates should satisfy the basic School Certificate or GCE Ordinary Level entry requirements (credit in five relevant subjects) for admission into Bachelors Degrees of the respective departments.
- For M.Sc. Environmental Science, graduates with a good honours degree in any of the following disciplines are also qualified: Natural Sciences, Science Education, Relevant Agricultural Sciences, Engineering, Environmental Science, Health Sciences, and other relevant disciplines from the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized institutions of higher learning.
Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D.):
- Holders of Master’s Degree of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized Universities with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5- point scale provided that satisfactory research work formed part of the degree.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the complete list of postgraduate courses offered in FUAM before proceeding to apply for the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Postgraduate Admission Form.
How To Apply For FUAM Postgraduate Admission Form
FUAM Postgraduate Application Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Create an account online at https://entry.uam.edu.ng/pg/ by providing your emails and choosing a password (if you have not done that previously).
- Upon creation of the account, a unique application number will be issued. Copy the application number to a safe place (Do not delete the email that will be sent to you). It is your reference number throughout your application.
- Make a payment of non-refundable fee of Twenty thousand, five hundred naira (N20,500.00) only, online using your debit card (MasterCard, Verve) or generate your RRR on the portal and visit any branch of the Commercial banks nationwide.
- A confirmation slip will be issued to you containing a 14-digit unique number as Payment Identification Number (PIN) which will enable you to continue your application. Please ensure this number is on the slip printed for you before leaving the bank.
Creating your account
- To create the account, enter your Email Address. This will be used as your username. The management of FUAM will also use this email address to contact you regarding your application.
- Type in the security code (case-sensitive). This helps protect our online application service.
- Enter your password. Select a password that is easy for you to remember, but is not obvious to others.
- It must be at least six characters long and should contain numbers and letters.
- Click the “Create Account” button. You will be asked to confirm your password.
Deadline: Not Specified
- Applicants are required to submit two (2) copies of the completed form to Postgraduate School with their academic credentials attached.
- Applicants must arrange for their academic transcripts to be submitted at the Postgraduate School before the closing date for sales of the form.
Read Also: FUAM Resumption Date
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission
If you encounter any difficulty in applying for the program of your choice, you can contact the ICT support centre via the following details.
Or the Postgraduate school
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUAM Postgraduate Admission form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.