BUK Postgraduate Admission 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Postgraduate Application Form of Bayero University, Kano popularly known as (BUK)
Is Bayero University Kano, BUK Postgraduate Application Form out?
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) is now selling the application forms for admission into its various postgraduate programmes for the current academic session.
The school management of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university various postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Bayero University Kano (BUK) is a university situated in Kano, Kano State, Nigeria. It was founded in 1975, when it was renamed from Bayero University College and upgraded from university college to university. It is the first university in Kano State. The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for BUK Postgraduate Admission form, courses, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
How Much Is Bayero University Kano Postgraduate Admission Form?
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Postgraduate Application Fee is N10,500.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
BUK Postgraduate Admission Requirements:
NB: All candidates for admission into Ph.D, M.Phil, M.A, M.Ed, M.Sc, M.Eng and LLM Programmes must provide records of their Academic Transcripts
- Candidates for admission into Ph.D/M.Phil programmes shall have M.A, M.Ed., M.Sc, M.Eng. or LLM Degrees in the relevant areas with CGPA of at least 3.50 on a scale of 0.00 to 5.00 from Bayero University, Kano or any other recognised University.
- Candidates for admission into M.A, M.Ed, M.Sc (Ed), MLS, M.Sc., M.Eng. and LLM programmes shall have:
- A minimum of a Good Second Class Lower Degree in the relevant areas from Bayero University, Kano or any other recognised University.
- A Degree plus University Postgraduate Diploma at Credit level in the relevant areas from Bayero University, Kano or any other recognised University.
- For all Engineering programmes, candidates must have Credit in English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates for admission into MBCL shall possess:
- A minimum of a Good Second Class Degree in Law or the Social Sciences from Bayero University, Kano or any other recognized University
- A Degree in Law or the Social Sciences plus University Postgraduate Diploma with minimum classification of Merit from Bayero University, Kano or any other recognized University.
- Candidates for admission into PGDBF, PGDHE, PGDPPA, PGDSPA, PGDCMPC, PGDMC, PGDDS, PGDE, PGDGC, PGDRTM, PGDHE, PGDDA and PGDIM shall possess a Degree in any discipline from BUK or any other recognized University or HND with a minimum classification of Lower Credit obtained from recognized Institutions.
- Candidates for admission into PGDEM, PGDLA and PGDSE, shall possess a Degree in Geography, Environmental Sciences, Agriculture and related disciplines or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit in the related disciplines.
- Candidates for admission into PGDAF shall hold a Degree in Accounting or related disciplines obtained from a recognized University or HND with a minimum classification of Lower Credit in Accounting or related disciplines obtained from recognized Institutions.
- Candidates for admission into PGDTESL must have at least a 3rd class Degree in English or combined honours.
- Candidates for admission into PGDHS should have at least a 3rd class Degree in Hausa or combined honours or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant areas obtained from recognized Institutions.
- Candidates for admission into PGDBS, PGDC and PGDIP shall have a Degree in the relevant Science subjects or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant areas obtained from recognized Institutions.
- Candidates for admission into PGDEE, PGDCE and PGDME shall have a Degree in the relevant Engineering areas or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant engineering areas obtained from recognized Institutions.
- Candidates for admission into Masters in Public Health must:
- Have MBBS or BDS degree of Bayero University, Kano or an equivalent Medical Degree from a recognised University.
- Be registered with the Nigerian Medical and Dental Council and posses a current practicing license.
- Have at least three years post qualification cognate experience in Medicine or health related area at Federal, State or Local Government Area levels. Those employed in non-governmental organisations, engaged in occupational health services as well as those in the private sector are also eligible.
- There shall be an entry written examination, short listed candidates will then be interviewed to determine eligibility of the candidates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the complete list of ppostgraduate courses offered in Bayero University Kano before proceeding to apply for the BUK Postgraduate Admission Form.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
- BUK Postgraduate School Fees Schedule For New and Returning/Non-Nigerians Students
- How To Check BUK Postgraduate Admission Status Online
- BUK Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
How To Apply For BUK Postgraduate Admission Form
BUK Postgraduate Application Form is now available online Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
Visit www.buk.edu.ng and under the PROSPECTIVE STUDENT TAB click Applications at the home page. Login using FULL NAME OF THE APPLICANT and select “Applying for a Postgraduate Programme”. A username and password will be generated for you. Please take careful note of them, as you need them for subsequent steps of the application process.
Login to your account and generate/print your BUK Personalized Payment Form (BUKPPF). A non-refundable application fee of N10,500:00 (Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) is reflected on applicant’s BUKPPF, to be paid using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platform (www.remita.net). Applicants must make sure that they entered ALL the information of the BUKPPF EXACTLY.
Applicants must also ensure that:
- Name of MDA
- Name of Service/Purpose
- Description • Amount to Pay (₦)
- Application No.
- BUKPPF ID
- Payer’s Full Name
- Payer’s Email
- Payer’s Phone
are captured exactly as they are written on the BUKPPF. Note that Payer (Payer’s Full Name, Payer’s Email, Payer’s Phone) means the applicant, so even if the applicant is not the one making the payment (payment by proxy) make sure to use the applicant information.
Return to www.buk.edu.ng and login with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms; Programme Selection Form, Personal Data Form, Qualifications Form.
Transcript Request Form shall also be filled by candidates for Ph.D, M.Phil and Academic Masters’ Programmes in addition to the forms listed in Step 3 above
Review your forms to ensure accuracy of all information provided. Click ‘SUBMIT’ to complete the application process.
An Acknowledgement Slip will be generated for you immediately. Print the Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
- Please ensure that you have the entry requirements of the programme applied for, plus five ‘O’ Level Credits (including English Language and/or Mathematics).
- Applicants for Ph.D/M.Phil and Academic Master’s programmes should ensure that transcripts of their academic records are sent to the School of Postgraduate Studies.
- Applicants for Ph.D/M.Phil programmes should ensure that they submit their research proposal during application.
- Any wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
Deadline: Not Specified
Check out: Bayero University, Kano Resumption Date
If you have any inquiry or are encountering any difficulty, send an e-m@il to email@example.com
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your BUK Postgraduate Admission form for 2020/2021 academic session.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.