BUK undergraduate and postgraduate Registration Procedure: This page will discuss about the Registration Procedure for New and returning students of Bayero University, Kano popularly known as (BUK)
The school management of the Bayero University, Kano has released the registration procedure for fresh and returning undergraduate/postgraduate students of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Bayero University Kano (BUK) is a university situated in Kano, Kano State, Nigeria. It was founded in 1975, when it was renamed from Bayero University College and upgraded from university college to university. It is the first university in Kano State. The university offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
This is to inform both fresh and returning students of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) that the school management of the institution has released the online registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- How To Apply For BUK Post UTME Screening Form Online
- Approved BUK Academic Calendar Schedule
- How To Obtain BUK Postgraduate Admission Form
BUK Undergraduate / Postgraduate registration procedure for new and returning students of the university has been announced. All new students of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) are hereby directed to follow the instruction given below to complete their registration process.
BUK Registration Procedure For New And Returning Students
Following the publication of the Bayero University Kano, BUK undergraduate and postgraduate Admission List, the management of the institution released the registration procedure for the newly admitted students.
- All students whether fresh or returning need to authenticate their studentship from http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/ug/authentication.php before starting the registration process.
- Fresh students need their (i) Admission letter serial number, (ii) Application Number and (iii) Registration Number for authentication. Fresh students are free to choose their password at the point of authentication. After successful authentication, a username is generated for a student.
- Returning students need their (i) Registration Number, (ii) Last Session’s Username and (iii) Last Session’s Password for authentication. Returning students have a choice of changing their password at the point of authentication.
- All passwords must be at least 6 characters long and are case-sensitive.
- After successful authentication, students can use their respective username and password to login (http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/ug/login.php) in order to start or continue with the registration process.
- BUK Undergraduate School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
- How To Apply For BUK Direct Entry Screening Form Online
- BUK Postgraduate School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
C. Registration Procedure
The registration procedure is as follows:
i) Profile Update: Students must first update their profile. Note that students are strongly advised to update their phone numbers and emails as they are used on their BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF).
ii) Student Information Form (S.I.F.): After profile update students can generate and download/print their Student Information Form (SIF).
iii) BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF): Students must generate, download and print a BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF). Registration fees are reflected on student’s BUKPPF, to be paid using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platform (click here for the payment procedure). Make sure you carefully read, understand and follow the payment procedure, as BUK will not be liable for any lost of funds as a result of incorrect data entry. Students must make sure that they entered ALL the information of the BUKPPF EXACTLY. Students must also ensure that
- Name of MDA
- Name of Service/Purpose
- Amount to Pay (₦)
- Registration No.
- BUKPPF ID
- Payer’s Full Name
- Payer’s Email
- Payer’s Phone
are captured exactly as they are written on the BUKPPF. Note that Payer (Payer’s Full Name, Payer’s Email, Payer’s Phone) means the student, so even if the student is not the one making the payment (payment by proxy) make sure to use the student information. Any misinformation may lead to unnecessary delay in validating and processing of payment. Payments are usually validated and processed within 24/48 hours of making payment. NOTE THAT ALL FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE AFTER PAYMENT
iv) Student Payment Receipt (S.P.R.): After payment is validated and processed, students must generated and download/print Student Payment Receipt (SPR) in order to continue with the registration.
v) Course Registration: After printing the SPR, a student can register his/her courses. Students are strongly advised to seek the guidance of their respective level coordinators on the courses they are supposed to register with any limitations and/or restrictions.
vi) Course Registration Form (C.R.F.): After course registration students must generate and download/print the Course Registration Form (CRF). The CRF contains the details of the registered courses.
vii) Registration Acknowledgement Slip (R.A.S.): After printing the CRF, students can print the Registration Acknowledgement Slip (RAS) to acknowledge that they have successfully completed their registration process.
Students can logout and continue the registration at a later time.
- Registration means paying the appropriate registration fees AND REGISTERING FOR COURSES without any delay.
- Both Fresh and Returning Students are expected to contact their Level Coordinators for guidance before the Course Registration.
- Senate has directed that any student who fails to register within the specified time has to apply for Suspension of Studies for the Session within two weeks. Those who fail to apply for Suspension of Studies within specified time would be considered withdrawn from the University. No Suspension of Studies for Fresh Students.
- The Senate decision will be strictly enforced. YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on BUK Undergraduate And Postgraduate registration procedure for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.