This page will discuss about the School fees of Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun popularly known as (FUPRE)
FUPRE School Fees: The school authorities of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) has published the amount payable as school fees by the newly admitted and returning undergraduate students for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This is to inform the general public especially Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun prospective Students to check amount payable as School Fees for 2023/2024 academic session.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) is an internationally-recognized Nigerian university, Established 14 March 2007 and admitted its first set of undergraduates in 2008. The university was located in Effurun, Uvwie Local Government Areas (LGA), Delta State, Nigeria. It’s the first petroleum university in Africa and sixth in the world.
Check out the FUPRE School Fees Schedule for the current academic session recently released by the Management of the institution.
WHAT IS SCHOOL FEES
School fees is a fee charged to students at a school, college, university or other place of learning that is in addition to any matriculation and/or tuition fees. It may be charged to support student organizations and student activities (for which it can be called an activity fee) or for intercollegiate programs such as intramural sports or visiting academics; or, at a public university or college, as a means to remedy shortfalls in state funding (in which case it can often be called a technology fee). Further fees may then be charged for features and facilities such as insurance, health and parking provision.
How Much Is FUPRE School Fees?
The amounts to be paid as school fees by the new and returning undergraduate students of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) for the 2023/2024 academic session have been announced.
All New And Returning Students of Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun are advise to confirm the payable Fees for current academic session.
FUPRE School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
The breakdown of Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun School Fees Schedule For All Courses/Programme are stated below:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|S/N||ITEM||RETURNING STUDENTS (N)||NEW STUDENTS (N)|
|1||National Health Insurance (TSHIP)||2,000.00||2,000.00|
|2||Verification of Certificate||–||15,000.00|
|8||Matriculation & Orientation||–||15,000.00|
|12||Science/Laboratory Practical Levy||8,000.00||15,000.00|
|13||Department/ College Dues||–||–|
|15||Utility (Power, Water etc)||20,000.00||26,700.00|
|17||Student Welfare Insurance Scheme (SWIS)||2,500.00||2,500.00|
ACCEPTANCE FEE: N85,000 (Eighty-five Thousand Naira) Only.
FIELD TRIP: N25,000 (Twenty-five Thousand Naira) Only to be paid by the affected students.
ACCOMMODATION (OPTIONAL): N55,000 (Fifty-five Thousand Naira) Only.
MEDICAL CHARGES: N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira) for all students.
- FUPRE Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- How To Obtain FUPRE Undergraduate Admission Form
- Complete List Of Undergraduate Courses Offered In FUPRE And Admission Requirements
- How To Check FUPRE Undergraduate Admission Status
OTHER MISCELLANEOUS CHARGES
|1||Graduate & Undergraduate Transcript||N10,000|
|2||Multiple Transcript||N7,000 per copy|
|3||Late Registration of Courses||N10,000|
|4||Sessional Retrospective Course Registration||N10,000 and to be determined on its merit if student applies to Senate.|
|5||Verification of Result/Certificate (WES/Companies)||N10,000|
|6||Certificate of English Proficiency||N5,000|
|7||Attestation of Studentship||N5,000|
|8||Letter of Recommendation||N5,000|
|11||Addition/Deletion of Courses||N5.000|
|Hiring of Academic Outfit
Loss of Academic Outfit
|14||Late Return of Academic Outfit||N1,000 per day
N20,000 after 2 weeks
POST GRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMME
- How To Obtain FUPRE Postgraduate Admission Form
- Complete List Of Postgraduate Courses Offered In FUPRE And Admission Requirements
- How To Check FUPRE Postgraduate Admission List
FUPRE School Fees – BASIC STUDIES (PRE-DEGREE) PROGRAMME
FUPRE School Fees – JUPEB/FOUNDATION PROGRAMME
Must Read: How To Apply For FUPRE JUPEB Admission Form
FUPRE School Fees – CENTRE FOR SAFETY EDUCATION (CSE)
|S/N||ITEMS||NATIONAL DIPLOMA (N)||POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA (N)|
|FULL –TIME||PART –TIME|
|2.||Professional Body Registration||20,000||20,000||20,000|
|3.||Student Registration Fees||3,000||6,000||7,000|
|BANK: FIRST BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NAME: CENTRE FOR SAFETY EDUCATION.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2028871437
International Project Management Professionals
This purpose of this listed school fees above for the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun is to assist you propose and budget your self, we’ve seen a lot of students who faced unplanned financial challenges while in school, majority of them even had to drop out in school because of financial problems.
FUPRE School Fees Payment Procedure/Process
Would you love to pay the FUPRE school fees online? Then you can do this through the institution’s official website, on your dashboard.
Every newly admitted student or old returning student can easily pay FUPRE school fees through the school website. For you to successfully pay your school fees through Fupre Portal, kindly follow the steps/guidelines as outlined below carefully:
1. Visit https://www.fupreonline.com/ and click on “Student Login”
2. It will request for your Matriculation Number and Password
3. Enter your Matriculation Number and password use “password” as password then Click on “Login”
4. On your dashboard, Click on “Edit Profile” to complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address you can also update Gender, Marital Status, State of Origin. LGA, Country, Date of Birth and click “Update” button to finish.
5. To further navigate your way on the portal to do any other thing, school fees payment is required. Click on “Pay Fee” and this takes you to another page to generate invoice for your payment.
6. Click “Receipt and Invoice” you will find your already generated invoice, then click “Pay” it will display your invoice details.
7. You will be requested to pay, so click “Pay with Remita” and you will be redirected to Remita payment gateway to complete your payment.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, you will be re-routed back to the portal to complete your course registration and others.
10. Login to your dashboard, Click on “Course Registration” and select your courses to complete your registration.
11. Ensure you print payment receipt and completed registration form
NOTE: You can always re-query your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your Matriculation number, click “Get details”, then re-query your unsuccessful payment attempt
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Also note that late payment would attract extra charges and failure to pay the fees on time would lead to the student inability to seat for their semester examination.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
I hope you have carefully read and understand the actual amount payable as FUPRE school fees For All Courses/Programme.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.