Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) in Delta State, Nigeria was established and approved by the Federal Executive Council meeting of 14 March 2007 and admitted its first set of undergraduates in 2008. The university was established under the Federal Government of Nigeria initiative to build a specialized university in the Niger Delta to produce manpower and expertise for the oil and gas sector.
Check out the FUPRE Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun.
What Is Cut Off Mark
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the …. cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. FUPRE general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
This means that FUPRE cut off mark is 180 for the 2020/2021 academic session’s admission esercise
- FUPRE School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
- How To Obtain FUPRE JUPEB Admission Form Online
- FUPRE Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into FUPRE for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUPRE Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun are as follows;
- All programmes in the College of Engineering – 200 and above
- All programmes in the College of Science – 180 and above
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above FUPRE cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun as their choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested candidates who did not choose Federal University of Petroleum Resources During the UTME Registration and wish to to study in the University, should change to the FUPRE via JAMB website.
FUPRE Nature of Admission Screening
Federal University of Petroleum Resources holds her admission screening exercises within a week or a couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases.
Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are SSCE result and JAMB registration print out.
It is pertinent that a candidate arrives early and locate his/her screening venue as soon as possible. Candidates will be screened on the JAMB scores and their SSCE results.
The second phase of the screening comes after the release of admission lists. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise.
Items to come with for the Screening
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status slip
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above FUPRE cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.