Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that FUBK cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK).
Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established on 18 February 2013. The university was located in Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State, Nigeria. Federal University Birnin Kebbi offer various undergraduate programmes.
Check out the FUBK Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Federal University Birnin Kebbi.
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In FUBK And Admission Requirements
- Approved FUBK Academic Calendar
- KSUSTA Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into FUBK and has been searching for FUBK Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Federal University Birnin Kebbi for this session (2021/2022).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the FUBK cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Federal University Birnin-Kebbi Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Federal University Birnin-Kebbi (FUBK) has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 admission exercise. FUBK general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 160 and above.
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into FUBK for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Federal University Birnin Kebbi does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses.
This means that FUBK cut off mark is 160 for the 2021/2022 academic session’s admission esercise
FUBK Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) management has not yet released her departmental cut off marks. However, FUBK cut off mark for all departments will be available later after the screening exercise for the school has been conducted.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course
In this regard, you are advise to bookmark this page to get alert when the Departmental cut-off marks is out.
FUBK Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above 160 cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Federal University Birnin Kebbi as their First Choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University Birnin Kebbi as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University and scored 160 & above in the 2021 UTME, should change to the FUBK via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Read Also: FUBK Resumption Date
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above FUBK cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.