Federal University Birnin-Kebbi (FUBK) cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
Federal University Birnin-Kebbi (FUBK), is a federal-owned post-secondary educational institution located Along Kalgo-Bunza Road, Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State. It was founded in 2013.
Check out the FUBK Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Federal University Birnin-Kebbi
What Is Cut Off Mark
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the FUBK cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Federal University Birnin-Kebbi Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
FUBK Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Federal University Birnin-Kebbi (FUBK) has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. FUBK general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
This means that FUBK cut off mark is 160 for the 2020/2021 academic session’s admission esercise
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into FUBK for the 2020/2021 academic session.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course
FUBK Departmental Cut off Mark
As at the time of writing this post, the Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) management has not yet released her departmental cut off marks. However, you should know that the school has NEVER released their departmental cut-off marks online.
Departmental cut-off marks are score that the school set for giving admission. A departmental cut off mark is usually derived from the calculation of JAMB and Post-UTME/Screening Score.
Peradventure the FUBK management releases their departmental cut off mark for 2020, be rest assured that we will immediately update this post.
Fubk Post UTME/DE screening Eligibility
- Candidates who chose Federal University Birnin-Kebbi as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Direct Entry Candidates should have minimum qualification of Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) from recognized Institutions or 7 points at NCE/IJMB or equivalent qualifications are qualify to participate in the FUBK internal screening.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Federal University Birnin-Kebbi as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the Fubk via JAMB website
FUBK Nature of Admission Screening
The Federal University Birnin Kebbi holds her admission screening exercises within a week or a couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases.
Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are SSCE result and JAMB registration print out.
It is pertinent that a candidate arrives early and locate his/her screening venue as soon as possible. Candidates will be screened on the JAMB scores and their SSCE results.
The second phase of the screening comes after the release of admission lists. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise.
Items to Bring for the Screening
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status slip
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above FUBK cut off Mark and wish Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.