Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that FULOKOJA cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA).
The Federal University Lokoja was established along with other eight (8) new Federal universities on the 16th February, 2011 following a pronouncement by the former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. The University is sited at Lokoja, the Capital city of Kogi State of Nigeria, in the North Central political zone.
Check out the FULOKOJA Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Federal University Lokoja.
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In FULOKOJA And Admission Requirements
- KSU Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- FULOKOJA Registration Process [Instructions and Guidelines]
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into FULOKOJA and has been searching for FULOKOJA Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Federal University Lokoja for this session (2021/2022).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the FULOKOJA cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise. FULOKOJA general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 180 and above.
This means that FULOKOJA cut off mark is 180 for the 2021/2022 academic session’s admission esercise.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study at the federal university, the admission processes are competitive and an admission is given based on JAMB score and O’level grades.
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into FULOKOJA for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FULOKOJA Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Federal University Lokoja are as follows;
|2.||English & Literary Studies||46%|
|4.||History & Int’l Studies||36%|
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
FULOKOJA Post-UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above 180 cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Federal University Lokoja as their first choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University Lokoja as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University and scored 180 & above in the 2021 UTME, should change to the FULOKOJA via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Read Also: How To FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Result
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above FULOKOJA cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.