Federal University Lokoja FULOKOJA cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com.
Check out the FULOKOJA Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Federal University Lokoja
The Federal University Lokoja was established along with other eight (8) new Federal universities on the 16th February, 2011 following a pronouncement by the former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. The University is sited at Lokoja, the Capital city of Kogi State of Nigeria, in the North Central political zone.
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into Federal University Lokoja for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the FULOKOJA cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
FULOKOJA 2020/2021 Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. FULOKOJA general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
This means that FULOKOJA cut off mark is 180 for the 2020/2021 academic session’s admission esercise.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
FULOKOJA DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Federal University Lokoja are as follows;
|2.||English & Literary Studies||46%|
|4.||History & Int’l Studies||36%|
It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
FULOKOJA Post-UTME Screening Exercise ELIGIBILITY
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as the most preferred Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening exercise
FULOKOJA Nature of Admission Screening
- Federal University Lokoja holds her admission screening exercises within a week or a couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases.
- Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
- Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are SSCE result and JAMB registration print out.
- It is pertinent that a candidate arrives early and locate his/her screening venue as soon as possible. Candidates will be screened on the JAMB scores and their SSCE results.
- The second phase of the screening comes after the release of admission lists. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise.
- Items to come with for the Screening
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
- N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
- community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status slip
This is Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) JAMB And Departmental cut off mark for the 2020-2021 academic session this article will always be updated when an update arises.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or Above FULOKOJA cut off Mark and wish Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.