Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise is out now available online.
Check out the FUOYE Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Federal University Oye-Ekiti
Federal University Oye-Ekiti, located within Oye community, was one of the nine Federal Universities established by the Federal Government of Nigeria, pursuant to an executive order made by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR. Federal University Oye-Ekiti, whose pioneer Vice Chancellor, is Professor Chinedu Ostadinma Nebo, OON, has two campuses at Oye-Ekiti and Ikole-Ekiti.
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into Federal University Oye-Ekiti for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the FUOYE cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Federal University Oye-Ekiti Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
What is cut off mark
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
FUOYE 2020/2021 Jamb Cut Off Mark below:
The management of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. FUOYE general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
This means that FUOYE cut off mark is 160 for the 2020/2021 academic session’s admission esercise
FUOYE DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Federal University Oye-Ekiti are as follows;
To All Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table above
|S/NO||FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||Cut-Off Mark|
|2||CROP SCIENCE AND HORTICULTURE||170|
|3||FISHIERY AND AQUACULTURE||170|
|4||FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY||200|
|5||HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT||180|
|6||WATER RESOURCES MGT & AGRO MET.||170|
|S/NO||FACULTY OF ARTS||Cut-Off Mark|
|1||ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES||200|
|2||HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES||200|
|3||LINGUISTICS AND LANGUAGES||180|
|4||THEATRE AND MEDIA ARTS||200|
|S/NO||FACULTY OF EDUCATION||Cut-Off Mark|
|7||LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE EDUCATION||180|
|S/NO||FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||Cut-Off Mark|
|1||AGRIC AND BIO-RESOURCES ENGINEERING||200|
|4||ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING||200|
|7||MATERIALS AND MET. ENGINEERING||200|
|S/NO||FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||Cut-Off Mark|
|2||BANKING AND FINANCE||200|
|S/NO||FACULTY OF SCIENCE||Cut-Off Mark|
|1||ANIMAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY||170|
|10||PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY||170|
|S/NO||FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES||Cut-Off Mark|
|1||CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES||180|
|2||DEMOGRAPHY AND SOCIAL STATISTICS||160|
|5||PEACE AND CONFLICT STUDIES||160|
It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
FUOYE Post UTME screening Eligibility
- If you scored exactly or above FUOYE cut off mark, that means you are qualified and eligible to take the Post UTME screening exercise, but if you score below cut off mark that means you are not qualified or eligible for the post UTME screening exercise.
FUOYE Nature of Admission Screening
- Federal University Oye-Ekiti holds her admission screening exercises within a week or a couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases.
- Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
- Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are SSCE result and JAMB registration print out.
- It is pertinent that a candidate arrives early and locate his/her screening venue as soon as possible. Candidates will be screened on the JAMB scores and their SSCE results.
- The second phase of the screening comes after the release of admission lists. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise.
Items to come with for the Screening
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
- N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
- community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status slip
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above FUOYE cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.