FUOYE Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University Oye-Ekiti Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is FUOYE Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For EKSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- How To Obtain Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Screening Form
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) is a government-owned and -operated Nigerian university established in 2011. The university was located in Aare Afao Road, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria. Federal University Oye Ekiti offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The university is in the ancient city of Oye-Ekiti and Ikole-Ekiti making it two campuses.
Check out how to apply for FUOYE Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Cut Off Mark
FUOYE general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 150.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 150, follow the link below to view the full list of FUOYE Departmental cut off mark:
Federal University Oye-Ekiti Cut Off Mark For All Courses
How Much Is Federal University Oye-Ekiti Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUOYE Available Courses Offered
|1||Agricultural Economics And Extension|
|2||Animal Production And Health|
|3||Crop Science and Horticulture|
|4||Fisheries And Aquaculture|
|5||Food Science And Technology|
|6||Hospitality And Tourism Management|
|7||Soil Science And Land Resources Management|
|8||Water Resources Management And Agrometeorology|
|1||English And Literary Studies|
|2||History And International Studies|
|3||Linguistics and languages|
|4||Theatre And Media Arts|
|.:Faculty: Basic Medical Sciences|
|2||Medical Laboratory Science|
|5||Radiology and Radiation Science|
|9||English Language Education|
|10||Library And Information Science|
|14||Guidance And Counselling|
|1||Agricultural and Bio-Resources|
|4||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|7||Metallurgical and Materials Engineering|
|.:Faculty: Environmental Design and Management|
|5||Surveying and Geoinformatics|
|6||Urban and Regional Planing|
|.:Faculty: Management Sciences|
|1||Doctor of Pharmacy|
|1||Animal and Environmental Biology|
|12||Plant Science and Biotechnology|
|13||Environmental Management and Toxicology|
|.:Faculty: Social Sciences|
|1||Criminology and Security Studies|
|2||Demography and Social Statistics|
|3||Economics and Development Studies|
|5||Peace And Conflict Studies|
FUOYE Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University Oye-Ekiti as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME candidate must have a minimum of 150 and above in the UTME Examination. it’s advisable you check ››› FUOYE Departmental Cut-Off Marks.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.[check the screening portal for subject requirements].
- In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ Level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field, as the case may be.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University Oye-Ekiti during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the FUOYE via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Prospective candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
FUOYE Acceptance Fee Payment For Freshers
How To Obtain FUOYE JUPEB Application Form
How To Apply For FUOYE Pre Degree Admission Form
FUOYE School Fees Schedule For New And Returning Students
Before proceeding to apply for the FUOYE Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Brochure and Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For FUOYE Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Federal University Oye-Ekiti Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only. Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.
Step 1: Login to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
Step 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
Step 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
Step 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
- Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
Step 5: After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
Step 6: Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
Step 7: Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
Step 8: Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Sunday, 4th September, 2022.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (2) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
Read Also: How To Check FUOYE Screening Exercise Result
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University Oye-Ekiti agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUOYE does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact: 08088444730, between 8:00am – 4:00pm on Monday-Friday only.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUOYE Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.