FUOYE JUPEB Admission Form 2022/2023: This page will discuss about the JUPEB Application Form of Federal University Oye-Ekiti popularly known as (FUOYE)
Is Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) JUPEB Application Form out?
Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE), Continuing Education Centre Oye (CECO) is now selling the application forms for admission into its JUPEB programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- How To Apply For FUOYE Pre-Degree Admission Form Online
- FUOYE Hotel Accommodation Fees And Payment Procedure
- How To Obtain FUOYE Postgraduate Application Form
Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) is a government-owned and -operated Nigerian university established in 2011. The university was located in Aare Afao Road, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria. Federal University Oye Ekiti offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The university is in the ancient city of Oye-Ekiti and Ikole-Ekiti making it two campuses.
The school management of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
JUPEB is a national examination board approved by the Federal Government to conduct examinations for students with approved subject combinations for direct entry admissions into tertiary institutions. Candidates would be admitted to 200 level in Federal University Oye Ekiti or any other university that is affiliated to the JUPEB programme after fulfilling the conditions for admission as required by FUOYE or any other university of their choice. At the end of the programme certificates of Direct Entry admission would be issued to the students.
Check out how to apply for FUOYE JUPEB admission form, duration, admission requirements, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How Much Is Federal University Oye-Ekiti JUPEB Admission Form?
Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) JUPEB Application Fee is N10,500 (Ten Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUOYE JUPEB Duration And Admission Requirements
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME: The programme shall run for One academic session of Two semesters, students would be exposed to broad based intensive academic training which would prepare them for the JUPEB examination.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS INTO THE JUPEB PROGRAMME: Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 ‘O’ level credits (SSCE/WASCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB), including English Language obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at FUOYE or any other university.
FUOYE Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
How To Obtain FUOYE Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form Online
FUOYE School Fees Schedule For Newly Admitted JUBEB Students
How To Apply For FUOYE JUPEB Admission Form
FUOYE JUPEB Application Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit the website jupeb.fuoye.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply”, you will be redirected to another page.
- Click on “Get Started” to fill your Name, Email Address and phone number in order to generate Remita Reference Number (RRR) and make payment for application form.
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to fill your application form.
- If you are not redirected, click on check payment to validate your payment .
- If previous step is successful and payment is verified, click Apply Online and supply either your RRR number or email address and click Continue. If successful, the application form should be available for fillng.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Check Out: How To Check FUOYE JUPEB Admission Status
- Candidates are required to submit a valid e-mail address and a cell phone number during registration.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the applied course in either one (1) or two (2) sittings
iii. Screening dates to be communicated through email and cell phone number provided.
Also Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
- All candidates would be required to register for JAMB Direct Entry
- Candidates who voluntarily withdraw from the programme would not be refunded.
- Students who failed the Final JUPEB Examination may have the opportunity to reapply and repeat the programme.
- Applicants should check website of the University regularly for any further information.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUOYE JUPEB Admission form for 2022/2023 academic session.
For further information please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Or call 08073024003, 08100737929
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.