AE-FUNAI Pre-Degree/JUPEB Admission Form 2022/2023: This page will discuss about the JUPEB and Pre Degree Application Form of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo popularly known as (AE- FUNAI)
Is AE-FUNAI Pre-Degree and JUPEB Application Form out?
Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (FUNAI), Educational Services (AE-FUNAI CES) is now selling the application forms for admission into its JUPEB and Pre Degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In AE-FUNAI And Admission Requirements
- How To Obtain AE-FUNAI Postgraduate Admission Form
- AE-FUNAI Registration Procedure [Instructions And Guidelines]
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AEFUNAI) is a Federal Government owned University established in 2011. The university was located in Ndufu, Alike Ikwo of Ebonyi State, Nigeria. Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
The school management of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (AE- FUNAI) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university various non-resident JUPEB and Pre-Degree programmes programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Pre-degree programme is designed to prepare candidates for admission into degree programmes in all disciplines (excluding Medicine and Surgery) of the University while the JUPEB programme is a 10-month intensive coaching designed to prepare candidates for direct entry admission into the 200-level of departments of candidates’ choices in AE-FUNAI and the over 75 universities in Nigeria and abroad affiliated to the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB).
Successful students who had applied to study Medicine and Surgery, Law, Architecture in AE-FUNAI will be admitted into 100-level through the keenly competed admission process.
Check out how to apply for AE-FUNAI JUPEB & Pre Degree admission form, courses, eligibility, duration, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How Much Is AE-FUNAI Pre Degree And JUPEB Admission Form?
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (AE-FUNAI) JUPEB/Pre Degree Application Fee is Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only. please note that the fees is non-refundable.
JUPEB And Pre Degree Courses/Programmes Offered In AE- FUNAI
The AE-FUNAI Centre for Educational Services (AE-FUNAI CES) will prepare candidates for admission into Bachelors’ degree programmes in the following faculties:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below
|COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||
|ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||
|MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||
FUNAI JUPEB & Pre Degree Admission Eligibility
Candidates for the programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in five (5) relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings. Candidates wishing to study Medicine and Surgery or Anatomy are expected to have earned the relevant credits ONLY in ONE sitting.
The JUPEB programme normally runs for two (2) semesters within about ten (10) calendar months. The Pre-degree programme also lasts for about the same period.
How To Apply For AE- FUNAI Pre-Degree/JUPEB Admission Form
FUNAI JUPEB & Pre Degree Application Form is now available online. Interested candidates should follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng). On the menu bar, click on ePortal, and select “Start Online Application” from the drop-down menu. You will be required to supply your email address and other required information in order to start your online application.
- After creating an Account, login with your Application No. and Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information and other required information.
- On your Account on the e-Portal, generate your Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR) for payment. Payment can be easily made with your Credit/Debit Card or at any Nigerian Bank branch. After successful payment, click the required button to continue your online application.
- Ensure all sections of your application form are correctly filled, and click on “Complete Application” to submit your application to our online server. Our server shall acknowledge receipt of your form by sending an mail to your emaill address and SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two coloured copies of your Application Form.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Submission of online forms will close on Wednesday, 31st August 2022 at 11.59 pm.
- Applicants into 2022/2023 preliminary programme are advised to check the AE-FUNAI CES Website (www.ces.funai.edu.ng) for other relevant information.
- Applicants must provide a recent coloured passport photograph (taken not earlier than 3 months before time of application) with a white background. Selfies, blurred or webcam photos are strictly prohibited. Applicants who upload wrong bio-data and credentials will be disqualified and have their application fee forfeited.
- Applicants are to report to the Centre for Educational Services for Registration and Screening, ONLY when they have received an Invitation (through email) and Admission Letter approved by the Director. Applicants are hereby advised to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- Applicants are advised to follow the application instructions carefully and ensure they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For application related enquiries, please see detailed Candidate Guide at https://www.ces.funai.edu.ng/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster via firstname.lastname@example.org
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Please note that AE-FUNAI HAS NOT AUTHORIZED any person(s) or agent(s), whether corporate or individual to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly online and is to be made only on the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng).
Read Also: AE-FUNAI Resumption Date
All inquiries are to be made to the Secretary, Centre for Educational Services. Contacts: 08033065655, 08037219664 and 08067754836. (Please call during office hours only, 8 am-4 pm).
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your AE-FUNAI JUPEB And Pre Degree Admission form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.