This page will discuss about the Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Students of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo popularly known as (AE- FUNAI)
The school management of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo has released the registration procedure for newly admitted undergraduate students of the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AEFUNAI) is a Federal Government owned University established in 2011. The university was located in Ndufu, Alike Ikwo of Ebonyi State, Nigeria. Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes
This is to inform newly admitted students of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AE- FUNAI) that the school management of the institution has released the online registration procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session.
AE- FUNAI registration procedure for new and returning students of the university has been announced.
AE- FUNAI Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
All newly admitted students of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AE- FUNAI) are hereby directed to follow the instruction given below to complete their registration process
Before you proceed, check FUNAI Admission List for 2020/2021 academic session.
STEP 1: CLEARANCE AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Candidates should visit https//www.portal.funai.edu.ng to verify the account with JAMB registration number, set up profile, and pay Acceptance Fee.
- Candidate should visit JAMB CAPS to accept and print JAMB Admission Letter
- Visit https://admission.funai.edu.ng, login with JAMB Registration Number as username and password
- Complete and print Student Registration Forms
- Print AE-FUNAI Admission Letter
- Proceed to the University ICT Centre for online O’level Certificate Verification.
NOTE: Any offer not accepted within two weeks of publication will be deemed forfeited
STEP 2: PROCEED TO THE FACULTY/DEPARTMENT FOR SCREENING
Freshmen Shall Present The Following Items To The Faculty/Departmental Screening Officer;
- Receipt for payment of acceptance fee, JAMB Result Slip and Admission Letter, PUTME Result Slip and University Admission Letter.
- Clearance for online Certificate Verification issued by the University ICT Centre.
- Academic credentials (Certificates).
- Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age.
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Letter of attestation from his/her parents/guardians vouching for his/her good behavior and conduct.
- Three (3) photocopies of each of the items (from i to vi) above.
AE-FUNAI Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Freshers
How To Obtain FUNAI Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form
FUNAI School Fees Schedule For Newly Admitted Indigenes And Non-Indigenes Students
Complete List Of Courses Offered In FUNAI And Admission Requirements
STEP 3: AFTER THE SCREENING OFFICER HAS CERTIFIED THAT THE FRESHMEN MET THE GENERAL AND COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, SUCCESSFUL FRESHMEN SHALL
- Candidate should proceed to pay all other prescribed charges.
- Proceed to the Faculty and obtain University Bursary receipts from the Faculty Accountant for all the fees/charges paid.
- Obtain Matriculation number from ICT Department on presentation of the Departmental Clearance Form
- Collect Students’ files.
- Submit the under listed forms to the Registration Officer
- Acceptance of Offer of Admission Form
- Students Record Form
- Medical Screening Form
- Form for Undertaking For Good Behaviour
- Matriculation Oath Form
- Non-membership of Cult Oath Form
- All freshmen must sign the Matriculation Register latest one week after matriculation.
All fresh students are strongly advised to complete their Registration and Documentation within the stipulated time.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Read Also: AE-FUNAI Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on AE- FUNAI registration procedure for 2021/2022 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends