AE- FUNAI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/D.E Screening Form of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo popularly known as (FUNAI)
Is Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AE- FUNAI) Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo, FUNAI supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For EBSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- Complete List Of Undergraduate Courses Offered by AE-FUNAI
- How To Obtain AE-FUNAI Postgraduate Admission Form Online
The Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AE- FUNAI) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AEFUNAI) is a Federal Government owned University established in 2011. The university was located in Ndufu, Alike Ikwo of Ebonyi State, Nigeria. Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for AE- FUNAI Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on 13th July, 2020
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo Cut Off Mark
AE-FUNAI general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180 and above.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AE- FUNAI) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
AE- FUNAI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo as their first or Second Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 180, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University and scored 180 & above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the FUNAI via JAMB website.
- This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates
NOTE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the FUNAI Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form.
How To Apply For AE- FUNAI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
FUNAI Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening
- Click on 2020/2021 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on ‘Prospective Students’
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Candidates who successfully complete the above process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Monday, 4th January, 2021.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
FUNAI Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise
AE-FUNAI post UTME screening exercise shall be in a dedicated calibrated format devoid of any physical testing or examination in order not to expose the candidates to Covid-19.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUNAI does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For support: E-mail: email@example.com
Hotlines: 08067558863; 07066988253; 08139833300; 08170899288 and 08095813126.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your AE- FUNAI Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.