AE- FUNAI Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is AE- FUNAI Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo, AE- FUNAI Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For EBSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- How To Obtain AE-FUNAI Postgraduate Admission Form Online
LATEST UPDATE: Candidates should note the following:
- Registration for the PUTME now to end on Sunday, 14th November, 2021.
- Printing of examination notification slips to run from Monday, 15th to Saturday, 20th November, 2021.
- PUTME examination screening exercise to run from Tuesday, 23rd to Friday, 26th November, 2021.
The Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AE- FUNAI) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AEFUNAI) is a Federal Government owned University established in 2011. The university was located in Ndufu, Alike Ikwo of Ebonyi State, Nigeria. Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for AE- FUNAI Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Tuesday, 21st September 2021
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AE-FUNAI) Cut Off Mark
AE-FUNAI general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 150 and above.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 150 follow the link below to view the full list of AE-FUNAI Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AE- FUNAI) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
The following are programmes offered in the Institution for the 2021/2022 Academic Session:
|1.||Faculty of Agriculture||1. Agribusiness and Management|
|2. Agriculture (Agricultural Economics and Extension, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science (options)|
|3. Fisheries and Aquaculture|
|2.||Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences||1. Anatomy|
|3.||Faculty of Biological Sciences||1. Biology|
|Faculty of Education||1. Education/English and Literary Studies|
|2. Educational Administration and Management|
|3. Guidance and Counseling|
|4. Biology Education|
|5. Chemistry Education|
|6. Mathematics Education|
|7. Physics Education|
|8. Physical and Health Education|
|9. Agricultural Science and Education|
|10. Business Education|
|5.||Faculty of Engineering and Technology||1. Chemical Engineering|
|2. Civil Engineering|
|3. Electrical/Electronics Engineering|
|4. Mechanical Engineering|
|5. Mechatronics Engineering|
|6.||Faculty of Environmental Sciences||1. Architecture|
|2. Fine and Applied Arts|
|7.||Faculty of Humanities||1. English and Literary Studies|
|6. Theatre Arts|
|9. History and Strategic Studies|
|11. Religion and Cultural Studies|
|8.||Faculty of Law||1. Law|
|9.||Faculty of Management Sciences||1. Accountancy|
|2. Banking and Finance|
|3. Business Administration|
|10.||Faculty of Physical Sciences||1. Chemistry|
|2. Computer Science|
|11.||Faculty of Social Sciences||1. Economics|
|2. Political Science|
|4. Criminology and Security Studies|
|6. Mass Communication|
|12.||College of Medical Sciences||1. Medicine and Surgery|
AE- FUNAI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo as their first Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME candidate must have a minimum of 150 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 250 in the UTME and candidates who applied to study Law must have a minimum score of 240 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s Post-UTME Screening. However, there shall be no Direct Entry admission into Medicine and Surgery and Law programmes.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the AE- FUNAI via JAMB website on or before Friday, 22nd October, 2021.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the AE-FUNAI Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For AE- FUNAI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2021/2022 Admission Screening
- Click on 2021/2022 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2021/2022 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on ‘Prospective Students’
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2021/2022 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip and come with it for the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Test.
- Successful candidates, who may be offered provisional admission to AE-FUNAI, are advised to accept the offer within two weeks or the offer shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the Post-UTME through the E-FUNAI ICT points should visit: the University CBT Centre at Zone A in the University Campus OR Centre for Educational Services (JUPEB/Pre-Degree School), Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki OR any other location.
- During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
For registration support: E-mail: email@example.com Hotline: 09097775919
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Sunday, 14th November, 2021.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
AE- FUNAI Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Test [Venue, Date And Time]
The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, which is located at Zone A in the University Campus. The DATE and TIME of test for each registered candidate shall be communicated to him/her through the registration acknowledgement slip, which can be printed from the University Portal.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Print-out of Registration Acknowledgement Slip which MUST INDICATE the date and time for the test. The Registration Acknowledgement Slip can be downloaded and printed from the University’s website.
- 2021/2022 Original UTME Result Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour) and score.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates should come with their original Direct Entry Application Slip showing candidates’ picture (in colour)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR:
- Any payment made into a wrong account number
- Registering with an incorrect JAMB Registration Number
- Generating a fraudulent Remita Invoice/Receipt or making any fraudulent payment
For support: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotlines: 08067558863; 07066988253; 08139833300; 08170899288 and 08095813126.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your AE- FUNAI Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.