IMT Enugu >> UNN Degree Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka Degree Post UTME screening form: application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is IMT Enugu/UNN Degree Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Institute of Management and Technology IMT, Enugu in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for admission into the Degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For UNN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- How To Obtain ESUT Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form
Applications are hereby invited from interested suitably qualified candidates who applied for admission into the Institute of Management and Technology IMT, Enugu in affiliation with the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) programmes.
Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu is a government-owned and operated Nigerian institution established in 1973. The institution is located at Enugu State, Nigeria. Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu offer various degree programmes.
Check out how to apply for IMT Enugu/UNN Degree Post-UTME admission form, courses, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How Much Is Institute of Management and Technology Enugu Post UTME Admission Form?
Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu Post UTME Application Fee is (N2,000.00) Two Thousand Naira only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
IMT Enugu > UNN Degree Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes. For more details check out JAMB Brochure
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu as their Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the IMT Enugu via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
IMT Enugu > UNN Available Degree Post UTME Courses Offered
The screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes:
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.sc Statistics
- Mass Communication B.Sc
- Computer Science B.Sc
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC). The admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Candidates with National Diploma (ND) from recognized Polytechnics in Nigeria who applied for Direct Entry in 2021/2022 UTME are also eligible for the screening examination into the above programmes.
Before proceeding to apply for the IMT Enugu/UNN degree Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For IMT Enugu >> UNN Degree Post UTME Screening Form
IMT Enugu/UNN Degree Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at the top right-hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE that contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through the INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through the IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT.
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of IMT Enugu > UNN Degree Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
IMT Enugu Screening Details
The screening exercise is a Computer Based Test.
The date of the POST-UTME for both the post UTME and Direct Entry candidates is Saturday 2nd Feb.2022.
Venue: CBT CENTRE, IMT (CAMPUS3), ENUGU.
COME WITH YOUR APPLICATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP
The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 180 and above in the UTME.
How To Reprint IMT Post-Utme Slip
- Go to the IMT Exam Schedule Portal
- Enter your application number and
- Click on the Check button to see your Exam batch, Date and Time
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. IMT Enugu does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact: 07016705460; 07042099242; or send an email to email@example.com.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your IMT Enugu > UNN Degree Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.