BUK Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Bayero University, Kano Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is BUK Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Bayero University Kano, BUK supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
The Bayero University, Kano (BUK) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Bayero University Kano (BUK) is a university situated in Kano, Kano State, Nigeria. It was founded in 1975, when it was renamed from Bayero University College and upgraded from university college to university. It is the first university in Kano State. The university offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for BUK Post-UTME Screening form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Friday, 3rd September 2021.
Bayero University Kano (BUK) Cut Off Mark
BUK general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180, follow the link below to view the full list of BUK Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Bayero University Kano Post UTME Admission Form?
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
BUK Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Bayero University, Kano as their first choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested candidates who did not choose Bayero University, Kano During the UTME Registration and wish to to study in the University, should change to the BUK via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Prospective Candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre
Before proceeding to apply for the BUK Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For BUK Post UTME Screening Form
Bayero University, Kano Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available online for purchase. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- candidates are to visit the BUK Application Portal: https://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/bukat/bukat_login.php
- Login then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
Please note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on 24th October 2021.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified.
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
BUK Post-UTME Screening Exercise Details [Date, Venue & Time]
The schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update.
Note that blind, deaf and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
Comprehensive list of those who have made the requirements will be published in the University website – please check www.buk.edu.ng
JAMB O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results. All candidate therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT Centre nearest to them to upload their O level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.).Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O’ Level examination results.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Bayero University, Kano agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. BUK does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your BUK Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.