MAUTECH Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Modibbo Adama University of Technology Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is MAUTECH Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The management of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) invites qualified candidates to the 2022/2023 academic session post UTME screening exercise for admission into its various undergraduate courses/programmes.
Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) is a research intensive university located in Yola, the capital city of Adamawa State in Northeastern Nigeria. It is one of the 27 universities part of the federal government university system and one of only 4 federal technology universities established with the sole purpose of advancing science based research. MAUTECH is accredited by the National Universities Commission. The university offers associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, and PhD degrees.
Check out how to apply for MAUTECH Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Tuesday, 4th October, 2022
Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) Cut Off Mark
MAUTECH general UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of MAUTECH Departmental cut off mark:
Modibbo Adama University of Technology Cut Off Mark For All Courses
How Much Is Modibbo Adama University of Technology Post UTME Admission Form?
Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Modibbo Adama University of Technology as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested candidates who did not choose MAUTech as their first choice can also register for the online post UTME screening after:
- Change the institution to Mautech from JAMB platform (Change of institution);
- Notify the change to Mautech (your JAMB Reg. No. and Phone Number are required ) via the following email address: email@example.com.
- Waite for a response from mautech to enable you to proceed on registration for the POST-UTME online screening.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Prospective candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
MAUTECH Acceptance Fee Payment For Freshers
Complete List Of Courses Offered In MAUTECH And Admission Requirements
MAUTECH School Fees Schedule For New And Returning Students
Before proceeding to apply for the MAUTECH Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form
Modibbo Adama University of Technology Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Log on to mautech.edu.ng and click on ‘2022/2023 POST UTME’ link;
- Follow the details as displayed;
- You will be required to pay N2,000.00 for the Registration.
Full Registration Procedure;
- You are to visit the University website mautech.edu.ng and then click on 2021/2022 Apply now link, and click on ‘new applicant‘.
- Enter your name, JAMB No., valid email address and phone number (ensure that it is your email and phone number, it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- Click on ‘submit’
- Login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your JAMB No as your username and password to log in.
- You will be redirected to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Chose a payment option (i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
- ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
- OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
- After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
- Bank Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
- Logon to MAUTECH website again, select 2022/2023 POST UTME link, select existing applicant and enter your JAMB No as username and password. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
- ATM Card Payment Option:
- CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’level Examination results with their centres/examination numbers
- In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, FIND, NCE, A level).
- UPLOADING OF PASSPORT/DOCUMENTS:
- You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain red background. The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed lOOkb each):
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Local Government Indigene Letter
- SUBMISSION APPLICATION: After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM: After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
- Those with awaiting results are advised to upload obtained results immediately on the Post-UTME Platform for processing.
- Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
- No physical presence for the screening/submission of documents is required please.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of MAUTECH Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
See Also: How To Check MAUTECH Admission Status
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Modibbo Adama University of Technology agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. MAUTECH does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your MAUTECH Post-UTME screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.