YABATECH Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Yaba College of Technology Post UTME screening form: application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is YABATECH Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for admission into the institution’s various full-time National Diploma (ND) and B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Form
- How To Obtain UNILAG Post UTME Screening Application Form
Applications are hereby invited from interested suitably qualified candidates who applied for admission into the Yaba College of Technology National Diploma (ND) Full Time and B.SC in Technical Education programmes (100 level).
Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian institution established in 1947, and is Nigeria’s first higher educational institution. It is located in Yaba, Lagos State, Nigeria. Yaba College of Technology offer various Full-time and Part-time programmes.
Check out how to apply for YABATECH Post-UTME Admission form, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday 24th October 2022.
How Much Is Yaba College of Technology Post UTME Admission Form?
Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Post UTME Application Fee is (N2,000.00) Two Thousand Naira only (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payment.
YABATECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Yaba College of Technology as their first or second choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum score of 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 160 for B. Sc. Degree (in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka) in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes. For more details check out JAMB Brochure
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- candidates who have chosen YABATECH as 2nd Choice of Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal to be eligible for admission.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the YABATECH Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses
How To Apply For YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form
YABATECH Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
Candidates should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. Click on “POST UTME SCREENING 2022/2023” and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately.
- The applicant will click on the Apply link above.
- Select Step 1 (Generate Payment Invoice)
- Enter the Jamb Reg no, Email & Phone number to Validate the Jamb Uploaded list.
- Preview Jamb Details and click on Generate Invoice.
- Proceed to Make Payment at the Bank or Online via ATM/Debit Card.
- Return to the Registration Portal and Click on Apply the select Step2.
- Enter Payment RRR to validate the payment made via Remita.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Print Application Slip.
- Pay for O’level Verification.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
Candidates are advised to supply correct data on the portal as they will be responsible for any error made during registration and any wrong information given on Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), and O’Level details will disqualify the candidate.
Inconsistency in name or picture on photo card will not be accepted by the College and may lead to disqualification of concerned candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website and click on “help desk link” or chat on our online support portal for possible assistance.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for submission of the application is Monday 4th December, 2022.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Yaba College of Technology agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. YABATECH does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your YABATECH Post-UTME screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.