OYSCATECH Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, Igboora Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is OYSCATECH Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, OYSCATECH Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For TOPS Post UTME Screening Form
- How To Obtain The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Screening Form
The school management of Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, popularly known as OYSCATECH is a government-owned tertiary learning institution located in Igbo Ora, Oyo State, Nigeria. It was established in 2018. The institution has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
Check out how to apply for OYSCATECH Post-UTME screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday 11th October, 2021.
How Much Is Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology Post UTME Admission Form?
Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH), Igboora Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
OYSCATECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 120 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates for the National Diploma Programmes must possess the SSCE/GCE conducted by WAEC. NECO or NABTEB with at least five (5) subjects at Credit Level obtained at not more than two (2) sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidates are required to upload their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the polytechnic, should change to the OYSCATECH via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the OYSCATECH Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For OYSCATECH Post UTME Screening Form
Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the College http://admissions.oyscatech.edu.ng/ to make a payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM).
Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form and uploaded a digital copy of their passport photographs in white background. Any applicant with a blurred picture on the post UTME screening registration form will not be admitted into the screening centre as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
The PRINT OUT of post UTME screening registration and payment receipt should be presented by all candidates at the screening venue before admittance to participate in the exercise.
Candidates should note that satisfaction with this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers.
Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Screening Exercise as scheduled automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
All applied Candidates would be contacted later for further information.
All correspondences on the 2021/2022 UTMEscreening exercise should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org or call +2347033902827, +2348111045471, +2348055723592.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your OYSCATECH Post-UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.