NASPOLY Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Nasarawa State Poly Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Nasarawa State Polytechnic, NASPOLY Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Related Post: How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post-UTME Screening Form
The school management of Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOLY) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Nasarawa State Polytechnic, popularly known as NASPOLY is a government-owned tertiary learning institution located in Lafia, Nasarawa State, Nigeria. It was established in 2000. The polytechnic has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE).
Check out how to apply for NASPOLY Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday 28th September, 2020.
Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOLY) Cut Off Mark
The NASPOLY JAMB cut-off mark for 2020/2021 session is 120. This implies that candidates whose JAMB score are not upto 120 are not permitted to purchase the 2020/2021 post utme form.
N/B: The departmental cut-off mark is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.
How Much Is Nasarawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Admission Form?
Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOLY), Lafia Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
NASPOLY Available ND Courses Offered
|ND Autotronics Engineering Technology|
|ND Civil Engineering Technology|
|ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering|
|ND Hospitality Management|
|ND Library and Information Science|
|ND Mass Communication|
|ND Mechatronics Engineering Technology|
|ND Public Administration|
|ND Science Laboratory Technology|
|ND Architectural Technology|
|ND Business Administration|
|ND Computer Science|
|ND Estate Management|
|ND Leisure and Tourism Management|
|ND Local Government Studies|
|ND Mechanical Engineering Technology|
|ND Office Technology and Management|
|ND Quantity Survey|
|ND Social Development|
|ND Urban and Regional Planning|
Nasarawa State Poly Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Nasarawa State Polytechnic as their first, second or third choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 120 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the NASPOLY via JAMB website.
Prospective candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the Nasarawa State Poly Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For NASPOLY Post UTME Screening Form
Nasarawa State Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Go to https://nasarawastatepoly.edu.ng
- Select admissions menu
- Click on Post UTME dropdown menu
- Fill the form, don’t click verify button, scroll down and fill your JAMB subjects and scores and click register button
- Scroll down and click on proceed link (red colour)
- Scroll down again and click click to pay link
- Click online payment and click pay
- Copy your payment reference and click proceed to make payment link and pay with your master card, Visa or Verve and print receipt after successful payment or
- Click Bank branch option and click this invoice link to print the invoice and use it to pay in any bank branch.
- After payment, comeback to https://nasarawa statepoly.edu.ng and click admissions menu then click post UTME submenu.
- Enter your UTME registration number only (on top of the screen) and click verify button.
- Scroll down and click proceed link
- Enter your O’level subjects and grades
- Print acknowledgement slip and logout. Your application is now complete.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Sunday, 11th October, 2020.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. Nasarawa State Poly does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For further enquiries, please contact:
- 0703 377 1233 (ICT)
- 0803 628 3141 (Academic Planning)
- 0802 636 0946 (Academic Office)
- 0806 591 8415 (Admissions)
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Nasarawa State Polytechnic, NASPOLY Post-UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends