Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post-UTME Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku, DSPG Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for admission into the institution’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
- How To Obtain Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Screening Application Form
- How To Apply For Delta State Poly Ozoro Post-UTME screening Admission Form
The school management of Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session on full-time basis.
Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian polytechnic established on 12th November 2002. The polytechnic was located at Ogwashi-Uku in Aniocha South Local Government Area, Delta State, Nigeria. Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Offer National Diplomas and Higher National Diploma at undergraduate levels.
Check out how to apply for Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku JAMB cut-off mark for 2023/2024 session is 100. This implies that candidates whose JAMB score are not upto 100 are not permitted to purchase the 2023/2024 post utme form.
N/B: The departmental cut-off mark is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.
How Much Is Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Admission Form?
Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Available ND Courses Offered
School of Engineering
- ND Mechanical Engineering
- ND Welding and Fabrication Engineering
- ND Electrical Electronics Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Foundry Engineering
- ND Metallurgical Engineering
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- ND Civil Engineering Technology
- ND Chemical Engineering
School of Applied Sciences
- ND Computer Science
- ND Hospitality and Tourism Management
- ND Mathematics & Statistics
- ND Library and Information Science
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
School of Arts and Design
- ND Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- ND Fine and Applied Arts
School of Business Studies
- ND Accountancy
- ND Business Administration
- ND Mass Communication
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Banking and Finance
- ND Marketing
Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku as their first or second choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 100 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE (WAEC & NECO), GCE O’level, NABTEB or it equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) Sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- candidates who have chosen Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku as 2nd Choice of Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal to be eligible for admission.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Screening Form
Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:APPLY HERE
Note: All candidates should ensure that their SSCE Results and Result checkers cards are entered correctly. Also, any false/wrong information shall render the application invalid, and such candidate will be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on 30th November, 2023.
For Admission Enquiries Please Call: 07036762555, 08036913918, 08157117318 or Email: email@example.com.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.