Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku, DSPG Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for admission into the institution’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Obtain Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Screening Application Form
- How To Apply For Delta State Poly Ozoro Post-UTME screening Admission Form
The school management of Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session on full-time basis.
Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian polytechnic established on 12th November 2002. The polytechnic was located at Ogwashi-Uku in Aniocha South Local Government Area, Delta State, Nigeria. Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Offer National Diplomas and Higher National Diploma at undergraduate levels.
Check out how to apply for Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku JAMB cut-off mark for 2020/2021 session is 140. This implies that candidates whose JAMB score are not upto 140 are not permitted to purchase the 2020/2021 post utme form.
N/B: The departmental cut-off mark is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.
How Much Is Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Admission Form?
Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Available ND Courses Offered
School of Engineering
- ND Mechanical Engineering
- ND Welding and Fabrication Engineering
- ND Electrical Electronics Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Foundry Engineering
- ND Metallurgical Engineering
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- ND Civil Engineering Technology
- ND Chemical Engineering
School of Applied Sciences
- ND Computer Science
- ND Hospitality and Tourism Management
- ND Mathematics & Statistics
- ND Library and Information Science
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
School of Arts and Design
- ND Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- ND Fine and Applied Arts
School of Business Studies
- ND Accountancy
- ND Business Administration
- ND Mass Communication
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Banking and Finance
- ND Marketing
Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku as their first or second choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 140 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE (WAEC & NECO), GCE O’level, NABTEB or it equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) Sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- candidates who have chosen Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku as 2nd Choice of Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal to be eligible for admission.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Screening Form
Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
1. Go to https://dspg.waeup.org
2. Click on Application on the menu
3. Click on the Application Category: ND
4. Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page
5. Fill the displayed Form. Note that asterisk is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to the email address
6. Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email
7. Go to the portal (dspg.waeup.org). At the top right click login
8. Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
9. Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button
10. Fill the form (Remember Asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with a red background. Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport
photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
11. If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket. Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch website
12. Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CVV number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then
click on pay. Then print your payment slip.
13. If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above
14. Review your application data before final online submission. Note that submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.
15. For further enquiry or if any issue, send an inquiry request through the portal or call 08157117318 Between 10 am and 4.00 pm daily Monday to Friday
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 31st January, 2021.
Note: All candidates should ensure that their SSCE Results and Result checkers cards are entered correctly. Also, any false/wrong information shall render the application invalid, and such candidate will be disqualified.
Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Post UTME Screening Method
There shall be no physical screening. All Candidates will be screened online with their qualifying entry requirement.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. DSPG does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For Admission Enquiries Please Call: 07036762555, 08157117318 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.