AKWAIBOMPOLY Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Akwa Ibom State Poly Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, AKWAIBOMPOLY Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For Maurid Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening Form
- How To Obtain Maritime Academy Oron Post UTME Screening Form
The school management of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY), Ikot Osurua invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic.
Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY) is a tertiary learning institution in Ikot Osurua, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. It was established in 1991. The polytechnic has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) to offer National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at undergraduate levels.
Check out how to apply for Akwa Ibom State Poly Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee, Courses and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Akwa Ibom State Poly JAMB cut-off mark for 2021/2022 session is 100. This implies that candidates whose JAMB score are not upto 100 are not permitted to purchase the 2021/2022 post utme form.
N/B: The departmental cut-off mark is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.
How Much Is Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Post UTME Admission Form?
Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY), Ikot Osurua Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Available Courses Offered
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Interested candidates for Computer Engineering must have taken the following subject combination; Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry.
Akwa Ibom State Poly Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic as their first choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 100 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the AKWAIBOMPOLY via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the Akwa Ibom State Poly Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form
AKWAIBOMPOLY Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng, click ONLINE APPLICATION, then generate an invoice(RRR Number) with the following details
- JAMB Reg Number
- Phone number and
- Candidates should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦2,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges) for the purpose of the screening exercise.
- Candidate must upload their WEAC result to JAMB via JAMB’s portal and the Akwa ibom state polytechnic portal respectively.
- Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 12th November, 2021.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidate should upload the following document to Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic portal:
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result
- Other credentials
- Valid Scratch Card pin for verification of WEAC AND /or NECO result(s)
N/B the 2021/2022 UTME screening exercise shall be in a dedicated calibrated format. The result of the screening exercise shall be published accordingly and successful candidates will be expected to check their results using their JAMB Reg. Numbers.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. AKWAIBOMPOLY does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Akwa Ibom State Poly Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.