Auchi Poly Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Auchi Poly Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Auchi Polytechnic, AUCHIPOLY Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for admission into the institution’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For Edo State Poly Post UTME Screening Form
- How To Obtain UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Admission Form
The school management of Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session on full-time basis.
Auchi Polytechnic is a Federal Polytechnic in Auchi, Edo State, Nigeria. It is one of the first four Polytechnics established in Nigeria. It has over 10,000 students enrolled in business, technology, environmental and arts courses.
Check out how to apply for AUCHIPOLY Post-UTME Admission form, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) Cut Off Mark
Auchi Poly general UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 120.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 120, follow the link below to view the full list of Auchi Poly Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Admission Form?
Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) Post UTME Application Fee is (N2,000.00) Two Thousand Naira only (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payment.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Auchi Polytechnic as their first or second choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 120 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Auchi Polytechnic as their Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the AUCHIPOLY via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Apply For Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Form Via School Portal
Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online.
All interested candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at http://www.auchipoly-online.com/apprequest.php to complete the online application form after making payment (₦2,000) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
Follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2020/2021 to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
- Polaris (Skye) Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on 30th November, 2020.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Schedule [Venue, Date and Time]
The screening exercise and Computer Based Test (CBT) have been scheduled as follows:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
Tuesday December 1st 2020
|Business Studies: 7am||* Public Administration||E-Learning Centre, Bursary Block(Area 1)|
|* Business Administration
|E-Learning Centre,(Area 2)|
* Banking and Finance
|E-Learning Centre, Library Block(Area 1)|
Wednesday December 2nd 7th, 2020
|Engineering: 7amApplied Sciences & Technology: 7am||* Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
* Civil Engineering Technology
* Agric. & Bio-Env. Engineering Technology
* Chemical Engineering
|E-Learning Centre, Bursary Block(Area 1)|
|* Mechanical Engineering Technology
* Mineral Resources
* Polymer Technology
* Food Technology
* Hospitality Management
* Agricultural Technology
* Ceramics Technology
|E-Learning Centre, Library Complex(Area 1)|
|Applied Sciences & Technology: 7am||* Science Laboratory Technology||E-Learning Centre,(Area 2)|
Thursday, December 3rd , 2020
|Environmental Studies: 7amArt & Design: 7am||* Estate Management
* Urban and Regional Planning
* Building Technology
* Quantity Surveying
* Surveying & Geo- Informatics
* Architectural Technology
* General Art & Ind. Design
* Fashion Design & Clothing Technology.
* Photography Tech.
|E-Learning Centre, Bursary Block(Area 1)|
|Information & Communication Tech.: 7am||* Office Technology & Mgt.* Statistics* Computer Science||E-Learning Centre, Library Complex(Area 1)|
|* Mass Communication||E-Learning Centre,(Area 2)|
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
- Evidence of payment for the Application form and screening.
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Original and photocopies of results (SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB, ND etc)
- JAMB result slip
- One (1) copy of printed Acknowledgement slip and
- One (1) copy of printed Application form.
NOTE: Candidates are to report at the designated venues stated above for screening and Computer Based Test (CBT), by 7:00am on the scheduled dates and should be decently dressed.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Auchi Polytechnic agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. AUCHIPOLY does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Auchi Poly Post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.