Auchi Poly Post-UTME Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Auchi Poly Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Auchi Polytechnic, AUCHIPOLY Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For Edo State Poly Post UTME Screening Form
- How To Obtain UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Admission Form
The school management of Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session on full-time basis.
Auchi Polytechnic is a Federal Polytechnic in Auchi, Edo State, Nigeria. It is one of the first four Polytechnics established in Nigeria. It has over 10,000 students enrolled in business, technology, environmental and arts courses.
Check out how to apply for AUCHIPOLY Post-UTME screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) Cut Off Mark
Auchi Poly general UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 120.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 120, follow the link below to view the full list of Auchi Poly Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Admission Form?
Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) Post UTME Application Fee is (N2,000.00) Two Thousand Naira only (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payment.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Auchi Polytechnic as their first or second choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 120 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates with a minimum of 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Auchi Polytechnic during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the AUCHIPOLY via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the AUCHIPOLY Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Form Via School Portal
Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit Auchi Polytechnic website at www.auchipoly.edu.ng and navigate to ADMISSIONS on the menu and click on APPLY NOW.
- On the application page, click on “Admission 2023/2024 (ND) Online screening” to initiate the application process.
- Sign in as applicant with your JAMB Registration number as username to complete the Application Request Form
- Click on ‘Print Remita Invoice’ when prompted and log out.
- Proceed to the bank to pay the application fee of two thousand naira (N2, 000.00) only.
- After payment, return to the School portal and Sign in again with your JAMB Registration number as username,
- Click on submit when you are sure all information provided is correct.
- Print the Application Form and Acknowledgment Slip for your reference.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally, and not by proxy, fill in correct information. The Polytechnic will not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
- Each applicant is advised to provide a correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
- Candidates who chose Auchi Polytechnic as second choice will be required to change to Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, as first choice to be able to get admission.
- Any false information you provide in the process of this online screening will invalidate your application.
- The passport photograph uploaded from JAMB will remain valid throughout your studies in Auchi Polytechnic, if admitted.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Auchi Polytechnic agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. AUCHIPOLY does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Auchi Poly Post UTME screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.