Edo State Poly Post-UTME Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Edo State Poly Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Edo State Polytechnic (Formerly Edo State Institute of Technology and Management) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for admission into the institution’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For Auchi Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening Form
- How To Obtain EUI Post-UTME Screening Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Edo State Polytechnic (Formerly Edo State Institute of Technology and Management) various ND programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Edo State Polytechnic Usen is a higher institution of learning located in Usen community of Ovia South West local government area of Edo State, Nigeria. It was formally known as Edo State Institute of Technology and Management (ESITM) Usen. The polytechnic was founded in 2002 by the former governor of Edo State, Chief (Dr.) Lucky Nosakhare Igbinedion.
Check out how to apply for Edo State Poly Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How Much Is Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Admission Form?
Edo State Polytechnic, Usen (EDOPOLY) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Edo State Poly Available ND Courses Offered
School of Engineering
- Elect/Elect Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production/Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering
- Welding & Fabrication
School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Food Science Technology
- Agric Technology
School of Business
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
School of Environmental Studies
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Building Technology
- Quantity Survey
Edo State Poly Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Edo State Polytechnic as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) Five Credit level Passes in G.C.E ‘O’ level, Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE) or NBTE at not more than two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- The five subjects must include Mathematics and English Language and any other three subjects in relevant areas.
- Candidate must have scored the required cut-off mark in the current UTME in addition to other requirements that will be determined thy the Admission Board from time to time.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Edo State Polytechnic, Usen as their Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the EDOPOLY via JAMB website.
- Candidates awaiting O’level result can apply.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the Edo State Poly Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For Edo State Poly Post UTME Screening Form Via School Portal
Edo State Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.edopoly.edu.ng/ Click on Apply for Admission.
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE – FULL TIME 2023/2024
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the link within your email to continue.
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to log in.
- Please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information to start the application process.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph.
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytechnic, USEN.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on 6th June, 2023.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Edo State Polytechnic agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. EDOPOLY does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Edo State Poly Post UTME screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.