Imo State Poly Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Imo State Polytechnic Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Imo State Poly Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Imo State Polytechnic, IMOPOLY Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for admission into the institution’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The school management of Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session on full-time basis.
Imo State Polytechnic is a higher education institute in Umuagwo, Imo State, Nigeria. It was established in 1978 as the Michael Okpara College of Agriculture, Umuagwo and was upgraded to a Polytechnic status, renamed as the Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo in 2007. The polytechnic has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) to offer National Diploma and Higher National Diploma Programmes.
Check out how to apply for Imo State Poly Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The IMOPOLY JAMB cut-off mark for 2020/2021 session is 120. This implies that candidates whose JAMB score are not upto 120 are not permitted to purchase the 2020/2021 post utme form.
N/B: The departmental cut-off mark is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.
How Much Is Imo State Polytechnic Post UTME Admission Form?
Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Imo State Poly Available ND Programmes/Courses Offered
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Production and Health Tech.
- Fishery and Marine Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- Accounting Technology
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration & Mgt
- Cooperative Economics & Mgt
- Public Administration
- Office Technology Management
- Mass Communication
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agric.- Bio Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECH.
- Building Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Environmental Science Tech.
- Urban & Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science Technology
- Food Science Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management
- Science Laboratory Technology
Imo State Poly Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Imo State Polytechnic as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 120 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of five (5) CREDIT passes at O/level at a maximum of two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- JAMB requirement is a minimum of four (4) relevant subject combinations which must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic and scored 120 & above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the IMOPOLY via JAMB website. Note that candidates that did not choose the polytechnic as first choice choice can apply as long as they score 120 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the Imo State Poly Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For Imo State Poly Post UTME Screening Form
Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit https://www.imopoly.edu.ng/
- On the top navigation just beside the login button, click “Apply Now”
- Accurately fill the form and click APPLY
- On the next page (payment invoice page), click Pay Online
- You will be taken to the payment, enter your card details and click pay
- Payment is made and you are returned to the website, you will also get an email with your payment and application details
- Print the application summary page and bring it along when coming for screening/verification
Please ensure that you provide us with a functional e-mail address as well as your personal TELEPHONE NUMBER alongside those of your parents/guardian(s).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of Imo State Poly Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. IMOPOLY does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Imo State Poly Post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.