DSUST Post-UTME Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro Post UTME screening form: courses, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is DSUST Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro, DSUST Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
- How To Obtain Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Screening Application Form
- How To Apply For Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Screening Admission Form
The school management of Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro (DSUST) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro is one of the three institutions of higher learning established by the Delta State Government in 2021.
Check out how to apply for DSUST Post-UTME screening admission form, courses, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Delta State University, Ozoro Cut Off Mark
DSUST general UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 140.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of DSUST Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro Post UTME Admission Form?
Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro (DSUST) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro Courses
Faculty of Agriculture
- B.Sc Animal Production
- B.Sc Agricultural Economics
- B. Sc Crop Science
- B.Sc Soil Science
Faculty of Administration and Management
- B.Sc Accounting
- B. Sc Banking & Finance
- B. Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Entrepreneurship
- B. Sc Marketing
- B. Sc Transport & Marine Management
- B.Sc Office and Information Management
- B. Sc Public Administration
Faculty of Computing
- B. Sc Computer Science
- B. Sc Information Systems & Technology
- B. Sc Cyber Security
- B. Sc Software Engineering
- B. Sc Journalism & Media Studies
- B. Sc Library & Information Science
Faculty of Environmental Science
- B.Sc Architecture
- B.Sc Quantity Surveying
- B. Sc Building Technology
- B.Sc Estate Management
- B. Sc Surveying & Geo-informatics
- B. Sc Urban & Regional Planning
- B. Sc Environmental Management
- B. A Fine Arts & Industrial Design
Faculty of Science
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Physics
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Statistics
- B.Sc Food Science & Technology
- B. Sc Geology
- B.Sc Environmental Management & Technology
- B. Sc Marine Science
- B. Sc Petroleum Chemistry
Faculty of Engineering
- B. Eng Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng Civil & Water Resources Engineering
- B. Eng Electrical Engineering
- B. Eng Computer Engineering
- B. Eng Agricultural Engineering
- B. Eng Chemical Engineering
- B. Eng Marine Engineering
- B. Eng Petroleum & Gas Engineering
- B. Eng Material & Metallurgical Engineering
DSUST Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro as their first choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must possess five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination, S.S.C.E or its equivalent at not more than two sittings as contained in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination requirements
- In addition, Public Administration and Fine Arts & Industrial Design, candidates are required to possess credit passes in English Language and Mathematics with at least one (1) Science subject, and two (2) other subjects from the Social Sciences or Arts
- Specific Department admission requirements are as in the UTME brochure for Delta State University of Science and Technology Ozoro
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the DSUST via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For DSUST Post UTME Screening Form
Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro Post-UTME Screening Form is now available for purchase.
Candidates are to apply online by visiting the University website on dsust.edu.ng, click on Apply under Admissions and Create Profile, follow the instruction therein and make payment of #2000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only) with your preferred payment method (Card, Bank Transfer, etc).APPLY HERE
Upon successful payment, upload your passport (not more than 600kb) and fill in other relevant information in the following sections, then preview for corrections, submit and print a copy of the filled form.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Thursday, 31st August, 2023.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro (DSUST) Post-UTME screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.