Delta State Poly Ozoro Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Delta State Poly Ozoro Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, DSPZ Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for admission into the institution’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Obtain Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Screening Application Form
- How To Apply For Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Screening Admission Form
The school management of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session on full-time basis.
Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian polytechnic established on 12th November 2002. The polytechnic was located at Ozoro in Isoko North Local Government Area, Delta State, Nigeria. Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Offer National Diplomas and Higher National Diplomas in Agriculture, Business Studies, Science and Technology, Engineering and Environmental Studies at undergraduate levels.
Check out how to apply for Delta State Poly Ozoro Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Delta State Poly Ozoro JAMB cut-off mark for 2020/2021 session is 140. This implies that candidates whose JAMB score are not upto 140 are not permitted to purchase the 2020/2021 post utme form.
N/B: The departmental cut-off mark is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.
How Much Is Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Post UTME Admission Form?
Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Available ND Courses Offered
The following programmes are available at the ND level:
School of Agriculture
- Agricultural Technology
- Fisheries Technology
School of Business Studies
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
School of Engineering
- Agric. & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
School of Environmental Studies
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
School of Science & Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Science & Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
Delta State Poly Ozoro Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro as their first or second choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 140 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of five (5) Credit passes in SSCE (WAEC & NECO), GCE O’Level, NABTEB or its equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, but wish to be considered for admission to the Institution and scored the aforementioned cut off mark are also eligible to take part in the Screening Exercise.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the Delta State Poly Ozoro Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For Delta State Poly Ozoro Post UTME Screening Form
Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online.
- All interested candidates should log on to dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application.
- Fill in your personal data and Select Programme Type, School, Department and Programme for both first and second choice course.
- Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enabled card.
- An Application Number will be generated after successful payment, and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
- Candidates are to upload the under listed documents for online screening:
- One (1) recent passport photograph.
- Photocopy of UTME Result slip.
- Examination results to include WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 31st January 2021.
- Candidates who used our institution as 2nd or 3rd choice must change to Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro as their first choice before they are considered for admission.
- Candidates who make false declarations of UTME scores and Ordinary Level grades shall not be considered for admission as the Polytechnic will interface with JAMB and various examination bodies’ websites during the Screening Exercise.
- The candidate should do the filling of appropriate information to ensure proper spelling and arrangement of names, address, examination grade, JAMB Registration number and other relevant information.
Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Post UTME Screening Exercise Details
DAY ONE – Friday 5th February 2021
Time – 10.00a.m
Venue – Polytechnic Campus
- School of Agriculture
- School of Engineering
- School of Environmental studies
- School of Science & Technology
DAY TWO – Saturday 6th February, 2021
Time – 10.00a.m
Venue – Polytechnic Campus
- School of Business Studies
Candidates are advised to check the Polytechnic website: www.dspz.edu.ng. for proper guidance.
Also, candidates are advised to adhere strictly to COVID-19 protocols such as wearing of nose mask, as no candidate will be allowed into the campus without nose mask.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. DSPZ does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For enquiry, call the following numbers: 08035970761, 08037660390.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Delta State Poly Ozoro Post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.