OSPOLY Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Osun State Poly Iree Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Osun State Polytechnic, OSPOLY Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Screening Form
- How To Obtain OSCOTECH Esa-Oke Post UTME Screening Form
The Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY), Iree invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Osun State Polytechnic, Iree also known as OSPOLY is a tertiary learning institution established in 1992. It was located in Iree, Osun State, Nigeria. The polytechnic has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) to offer National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at undergraduate levels.
Check out how to apply for Osun State Poly Iree Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Osun State Poly Iree general UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 admission exercise is 100 – 120 and above depending on the programme.
How Much Is Osun State Polytechnic Iree Post UTME Admission Form?
Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY), Iree Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Osun State Poly Iree Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Osun State Polytechnic, Iree as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration.
- Candidate must have a minimum UTME score of 120 and above for the National Diploma Courses and 100 for NCE courses.
- Candidates with a minimum of five (5) Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics In SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2021.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Osun State Polytechnic, Iree as their first choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the polytechnic, should change to the OSPOLY via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the OSPOLY Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For Osun State Polytechnic Iree Post UTME Screening Form
Osun State Poly Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Eligible Candidates should log on to Osun State Polytechnic Website: www.ospoly.edu.ng and follow the steps below:
- Go to https://ospoly.edu.ng/ click on student portal.
- On the page shown, select Post UTME
- Type in your Full Name and E-mail address (unique email address)
- Click Proceed to Payment
- Pay the stated amount using the ATM Card of any Bank of choice for the payment.
- Print out your registration slip and come with photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O’level results to the Academic Affairs Building of the Polytechnic for Screening Exercise on a date to be communicated soon.
N/B: Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
Candidates are advised to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers. The Polytechnic will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and phone numbers. Candidates are also advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications where necessary.
OSPOLY Post-UTME Screening Exercise Details
Candidates should check the institution’s website for the appropriate date of his/her Department Faculty Screening dates which will be announced later.
Candidates who do not participate in our Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
NOTE: The Polytechnic has zero-tolerance for cultism, drug abuse or any anti-social behaviour.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Osun State Poly Iree Post-UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Further Clarification may be obtained via email and the following phone numbers: 080-830-33656 09055063355, 08038442009 and 08034007555
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.