OSPOLY Post-UTME Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Post UTME screening form: courses, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Osun State Poly Iree Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Osun State Polytechnic, OSPOLY Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Screening Form
- How To Obtain OSCOTECH Esa-Oke Post UTME Screening Form
The Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY), Iree invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Osun State Polytechnic, Iree also known as OSPOLY is a tertiary learning institution established in 1992. It was located in Iree, Osun State, Nigeria. The polytechnic has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) to offer National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at undergraduate levels.
Check out how to apply for Osun State Poly Iree Post-UTME Admission form, courses, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How Much Is Osun State Polytechnic Iree Post UTME Admission Form?
Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY), Iree Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Osun State Poly Iree Available Programmes / Courses
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Food Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering/Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Arts and Design
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management
- Library and Information Sciences
- Business Administration and Management Studies
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Banking and Finance
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the OSPOLY Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For Osun State Polytechnic Iree Post UTME Screening Form
Osun State Poly Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Eligible Candidates should log on to Osun State Polytechnic Website: www.ospoly.edu.ng and follow the steps below:
- Go to https://polyiree.com/ click on student portal.
- On the page shown, select Post UTME
- Type in your Full Name and E-mail address (unique email address)
- Click Proceed to Payment
- Pay the stated amount using the ATM Card of any Bank of choice for the payment.
- Print out your registration slip and come with photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O’level results to the Academic Affairs Building of the Polytechnic for Screening Exercise on a date to be communicated soon.
N/B: Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
Candidates are advised to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers. The Polytechnic will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and phone numbers. Candidates are also advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications where necessary.
NOTE: The Polytechnic has zero-tolerance for cultism, drug abuse or any anti-social behaviour.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Osun State Poly Iree Post-UTME screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Further Clarification may be obtained via email and the following phone numbers: 080-830-33656 09055063355, 08038442009 and 08034007555
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.