Latest Update On Osun State Poly Iree (OSPOLY) ND Full-Time Admission List 2021/2022: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Osun State Polytechnic Iree Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Osun State Polytechnic, Iree (OSPOLY) has released the National Diploma (ND) Full-Time admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates who participated in the Osun State Polytechnic, Iree (OSPOLY) post UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
Osun State Polytechnic, Iree also known as OSPOLY is a tertiary learning institution established in 1992. It was located in Iree, Osun State, Nigeria. The polytechnic has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) to offer National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at undergraduate levels.
Osun State Poly Iree ND admission list contains the names of UTME candidates offered provisional admission into the Osun State Polytechnic, Iree (OSPOLY) national diploma full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Check out the OSPOLY Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Osun State Polytechnic, Iree.
- How To Check UNIOSUN Admission List Online
- How To Check Federal Poly Ede Admission Status
- How To Check Bowen University Admission List
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on the school and Jamb Caps Portal portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Osun State Polytechnic, Iree (OSPOLY) National Diploma full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the institution.
How To Check OSPOLY Iree Admission List Via School Portal/Website
Osun State Polytechnic Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedure outlined below to check yours
- Candidates are to visit: https://www.polyiree.com/student/pre/portal/login
- Provide your Application Number (User ID) and Password in the required columns.
- Click login
- Click on Check Admission Status on the menu dashboard
- Your Admission status will show on the next page
Admitted candidates can proceed with the payment of the acceptance fee.
Related Post: How To Check OSPOLY HND Admission List Online
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How To Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will not be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
How To Check Osun State Poly Admission List On Jamb Caps Login Portal
you can also access your Osun State Polytechnic admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OSPOLY admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- download and print your admission letter after accepting the admission offer.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the polytechnic to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The School wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the polytechnic is done directly by the School and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the School website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to Osun State Polytechnic Iree (OSPOLY) ND admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.