UNIOSUN Admission Status 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the ADMISSION LIST of Osun State University, popularly known as UNIOSUN.
UNIOSUN admission list: The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now available online.
The school management of Osun State University (UNIOSUN) wishes to inform all the candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Osun State University is a multi-campus university established by Osun State Government under the administration of Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola. The university currently operates six campuses distributed across the six administrative/geopolitical zones of the state.
Nigeria’s National Universities Commission approved Osun State University on December 21, 2006, as the 30th State University and the 80th in the Nigerian university system. It has its campuses in Osogbo, Ikire, Okuku, Ifetedo, Ipetu Ijesha and Ejigbo which serves as campuses for Health science, Humanities and Culture, Social science and Management, Law, Education and Agriculture respectively.
Osun State University had its first convocation ceremony in 2011 under the administration of state Governor Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola.
Read Also: How to obtain UNIOSUN Admission Form
Check out the UNIOSUN Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released by the school management of Osun State University Osogbo
HOW TO Check UNIOSUN Admission List On School Portal
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Go to the institution’s admission status checking portal @ http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng/returning/.
- Select your application type and provide your JAMB registration number & password in the required field.
- Finally, click on sign in button to see your UNIOSUN admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
- UNIOSUN School Fees Schedule For Indigenes And Non-Indigenes
- UNIOSUN Approved Academic Calendar
- UNIOSUN Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
How to Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Related Post: How to Check Osun State University Screening Result
Candidates that participated in the Osun State University admission screening exercise can now check their admission status on Jamb Caps.
How to Check UNIOSUN admission list on JAMB CAPS
You can also access your UNIOSUN admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go http://jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIOSUN admission status.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal immediately if you have not done so.
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
Payment of Uniosun Acceptance Fee
All admitted candidates are hereby directed to pay the sum of forty thousand naira (N40, 000.00) only as Acceptance Fees for the Provisional Admission offered.
Payment of the Acceptance Fees is by the UNIOSUN WebPAY platform through the use of Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Verve, Visa and Master cards).
Any candidate who fails to complete the Acceptance and other necessary registration on the portal on or before the deadline will FORFEIT the Provisional Admission offered.
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to UNIOSUN admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends