Latest Update On LASU Admission List 2021/2022: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Lagos State University, Ojo Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of theLagos State University (LASU), Ojo has released the Merit and Supplementary list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Lagos State University (LASU) 2021/2022 admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status
Lagos State University (LASU) was established in 1983 by the enabling Law of Lagos State of Nigeria, for the advancement of learning and establishment of academic excellence. The university also offers courses at Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels. LASU is the only state university in the former British colony.
LASU admission list contains the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Lagos State University Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Check out the LASU Merit and supplementary Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Lagos State University, Ojo.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on JAMB CAPS and the School portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Lagos State University (LASU) for the 2021/2022 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
How To Check LASU Admission List On School Portal/Website
Lagos State University Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Visit LASU admission portal at services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php
- Enter your JAMB registration number and your Surname in the required columns (make sure the ALPHABETS IN YOUR REG. NUMBER are UPPERCASE).
- Click the ‘Submit’ button to access your LASU account dashboard
- Finally, locate the Check admission status and click on it to know you LASU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How to Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will not be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
How To Check LASU Admission List Via Jamb Caps Portal/Website
You can also access your Lagos State University admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your LASU admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- First, find out the amount that LASU is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay LASU’s acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is LASU school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to LASU’s student database) on time.
- download and print your admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
LASU MANAGEMENT CAUTIONS NEWLY ADMITTED CANDIDATES ON PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE AND SCHOOL FEES
The Lagos State University Management’s attention has been drawn to the activities of fraudsters who are currently circulating fake payment portal on different social media platforms asking candidates recently offered provisional admission for the 2021/2022 academic session to make a payment urgently.
Sequel to the above, the University Management wishes to advise candidates offered provisional admission not to give money to any individual (whether staff or outsider) but to make all necessary payments only on the University official payment portal/website www.lasu.edu.ng.
Please note that the University will not be held liable for any payment made to any individual or fake payment portal.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to LASU admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.