Latest Update On LASU Admission List 2022/2023: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Lagos State University, Ojo Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
Is LASU Admission List Out?
Yes!!! The school management of theLagos State University (LASU), Ojo has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Lagos State University (LASU) 2022/2023 admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status
Lagos State University (LASU) was established in 1983 by the enabling Law of Lagos State of Nigeria, for the advancement of learning and establishment of academic excellence. The university also offers courses at Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels. LASU is the only state university in the former British colony.
LASU admission list contains the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Lagos State University Degree Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Check out the LASU Merit and supplementary Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Lagos State University, Ojo.
- How To Check LASU Results
- How To Check UNILAG Admission Status
- How To Check LASUSTECH Admission List
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on School and Jamb Portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Lagos State University (LASU) for the 2022/2023 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
How To Check LASU Admission List Online Via School Portal/Website
Lagos State University Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Visit LASU admission portal at services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php
- Enter your JAMB registration number and your Surname in the required columns (make sure the ALPHABETS IN YOUR REG. NUMBER are UPPERCASE).
- Click the ‘Submit’ button to access your LASU account dashboard
- Finally, locate the Check admission status and click on it to know you LASU admission status.
LASU Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure For Freshers
LASU School Fees Schedule For Newly Admitted Students
LASU Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
How To Obtain LASU Admission Form
Complete List Of Courses Offered In LASU And Admission Requirements
How To Check LASU Admission List On Jamb Caps Login Portal
Lagos State University prospective candidates can also access their admission status online from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your LASU admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission. Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his/her name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will not be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
ADMISSION IN PROGRESS?
This means you have been recommended for admission and only undergoing processing. With admission in progress, consider yourself admitted. Just keep checking back and to see when the notification will change to congratulations you have been admitted.
NOT YET ADMITTED?
This response simply means you are yet to be considered for admission. Regularly check the School and JAMB site to see if any changes occur. However, candidates are advised to follow the instructions below:
- Login Into JAMB CAPS To Verify Your O’level Result Upload. It’s important to verify whether your O’level result has been uploaded on the JAMB portal or not. As failure to upload your O’level result can affect your JAMB admission status.
- Check If You Have Been Recommended For Transfer To Another Program. Based on the JAMB CAPS implementation policy, institutions have the right to consider some candidates for transfer from the choice programme to another programme because of UTME and O’level combinations.
- Candidate Who Applied With Awaiting Result. Candidates with awaiting results should upload their results on the JAMB portal and school portal respectively.
- Know When You Have Been Offered Admission. Candidates are expected to monitor their admission status by following the instructions above.
N/B: The school management will continue to update the list as they receive updates and approval from Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) for recommended candidates.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
LASU MANAGEMENT CAUTIONS NEWLY ADMITTED CANDIDATES ON PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE AND SCHOOL FEES
The Lagos State University Management’s attention has been drawn to the activities of fraudsters who are currently circulating fake payment portal on different social media platforms asking candidates recently offered provisional admission for the 2022/2023 academic session to make a payment urgently.
Sequel to the above, the University Management wishes to advise candidates offered provisional admission not to give money to any individual (whether staff or outsider) but to make all necessary payments only on the University official payment portal/website www.lasu.edu.ng.
Please note that the University will not be held liable for any payment made to any individual or fake payment portal.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to LASU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.