This page will discuss about the ADMISSION LIST of Ekiti State University, popularly known as EKSU.
EKSU admission list: The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU) for various Undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now available online.
The school management of Ekiti State University (EKSU) wishes to inform all the candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check EKSU Admission List.
EKSU admission list has been successfully uploaded online. To check your admission status, follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to EKSU admission status checking portal at https://admission.eksu.edu.ng/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Sign-In button to access your EKSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
How to Check EKSU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
you can only access your EKSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EKSU admission status.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. Do not give money to anybody for admission!!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to EKSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.