EKSU Post-UTME Result: This page will discuss about the Post UTME screening Results of Ekiti State University, popularly known as (EKSU)
Is Ekiti State University Post-UTME Screening Results Out?
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Post-UTME screening exercise of Ekiti State University (EKSU) that the Post-UTME Screening results for the 2020/2021 session has been released.
How to Check EKSU Post UTME Result Online
Ekiti State University post UTME results have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
1. Click here to go to the application portal
2. Log-in with your existing login details on the Apply portal (i.e. the email address and password used to register for the Screening Exercise)
3. Expand the ‘Result Checking’ tab
4. Click on ‘Check’ link on POST UTME SCREENING RESULTS 2020/2021 SESSION
5. Click on ‘Print Invoice’, then proceed to the Bank to make a payment of =N= 1,000 only via Etranzact. This amount also covers Admission checking.
6. Upon successful payment, re-visit this page and log-in here
7. Log in with your account details (Email address and Password) and click on ‘RESUME’ button on ‘MY SAVED APPLICATIONS’
8. Enter your JAMB Registration Number, then click on ‘Show Result’.
9. Thereafter, click on ‘Print Result‘ to print your result.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
Please note the following important information:
1. Candidates are to please note that this result is just for the Post – UTME and that is graded over 50.
2. The final total grade will be made available upon confirmation of candidates UTME score.
3. To check result, candidates are to pay N1,000.00 (One thousand naira only) into the designated banks below via e-transact. They should collect e-transact generated receipt at the point of payment. The receipt will contain confirmation code which will be used to check result online at postutme.eksu.edu.ng
1. Access Bank Plc
2. Ecobank Plc
3. Enterprise Bank Plc
4. First Bank Plc
5. GTB Bank Plc
6. Wema Bank Plc
7. Zenith Bank Plc
8. UBA Plc
4. This result is provisional and it is subject to further screening.
5. Candidates will be informed in due course if they are offered provisional admission into the University.
6. This result is not transferrable. It remains the property of the University who reserves the right to withdraw it if further screening reveals that it was obtained through inappropriate means.
B.Y. Oluwatayo (Mrs.)
MPT TEAM wish you All the best in check your EKSU Post UTME Result.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.