Latest Update On EKSU Post UTME Screening Result 2020/2021: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Ekiti State University Post-UTME Screening Exercise Results Online Via School Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
Is EKSU Post-UTME Screening Results Out?
The school management of the Ekiti State University (EKSU) has released the results of candidates that participated in its just concluded post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise.
Related Post: How To Check EKSU Admission Status
All the candidates that participated in the Ekiti State University (EKSU) 2020/2021 post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise can now check their results online.
Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti was established as Obafemi Awolowo University, Ado-Ekiti on 30 March 1982 by the administration of Chief Michael Adekunle Ajasin, the first civilian governor of Ondo State. The university is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Check out the EKSU Post UTME Screening exercise Results for the current academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Ekiti State University.
How To Check EKSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Result Online
Ekiti State University post UTME results have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
1. Click here to go to the application portal
2. Log-in with your existing login details on the Apply portal (i.e. the email address and password used to register for the Screening Exercise)
3. Expand the ‘Result Checking’ tab
4. Click on ‘Check’ link on POST UTME SCREENING RESULTS 2020/2021 SESSION
5. Click on ‘Print Invoice’, then proceed to the Bank to make a payment of =N= 1,000 only via Etranzact. This amount also covers Admission checking.
6. Upon successful payment, re-visit this page and log-in here
7. Log in with your account details (Email address and Password) and click on ‘RESUME’ button on ‘MY SAVED APPLICATIONS’
8. Enter your JAMB Registration Number, then click on ‘Show Result’.
9. Thereafter, click on ‘Print Result‘ to print your result.
Please note the following important information:
1. Candidates are to please note that this result is just for the Post – UTME and that is graded over 50.
2. The final total grade will be made available upon confirmation of candidates UTME score.
3. To check result, candidates are to pay N1,000.00 (One thousand naira only) into the designated banks below via e-transact. They should collect e-transact generated receipt at the point of payment. The receipt will contain confirmation code which will be used to check result online at postutme.eksu.edu.ng
1. Access Bank Plc
2. Ecobank Plc
3. Enterprise Bank Plc
4. First Bank Plc
5. GTB Bank Plc
6. Wema Bank Plc
7. Zenith Bank Plc
8. UBA Plc
4. This result is provisional and it is subject to further screening.
5. Candidates will be informed in due course if they are offered provisional admission into the University.
6. This result is not transferrable. It remains the property of the University who reserves the right to withdraw it if further screening reveals that it was obtained through inappropriate means.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. Do not give money to anybody for admission!!
We also advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM wish you All the best in checking your Ekiti State University, EKSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Result.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.