Ekiti State University (EKSU) cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that EKSU cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of the Ekiti State University (EKSU).
Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti was established as Obafemi Awolowo University, Ado-Ekiti on 30 March 1982 by the administration of Chief Michael Adekunle Ajasin, the first civilian governor of Ondo State. The university is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Check out the EKSU Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Ekiti State University.
- FUOYE Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- AAUA Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- FUTA Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into EKSU and has been searching for Ekiti State University Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into EKSU for this session (2021/2022).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the EKSU cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Ekiti State University Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Ekiti State University (EKSU) JAMB CUT OFF MARK
The management of the Ekiti State University has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 admission exercise. EKSU general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 180 and Above.
This means that EKSU cut off mark is 180 for the 2021/2022 academic session’s admission esercise
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into EKSU for the 2021/2022 academic session.
EKSU DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Ekiti State University are as follows;
- Medicine and Surgery – 250
- Nursing – 220
- Law – 200
- Other EKSU Courses – 180
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
EKSU Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above 180 cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Ekiti State University as their First Choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Ekiti State University as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University and scored 180 & above in the 2021 UTME, should change to the EKSU via JAMB website.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
Read Also: How To Check EKSU Post UTME Result
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above EKSU cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends.