This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee and for newly admitted Student’s of Ekiti State University popularly known as (EKSU)
The school management of the Ekiti State University has released the admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedure of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
Ekiti State University (EKSU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in on 30 March 1982. The university was located about 12 minutes drive from the center of the city of Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State in Western Nigeria. Ekiti State University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
How Much Is Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the Ekiti State University (EKSU) undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the newly admitted utme & direct entry students.
- How To Check EKSU Screening Exercise Result
- FUOYE Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Ekiti State University, EKSU that the acceptance fee for 2021/2022 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2022 as we are currently considering.
Check out the EKSU Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment details for the 2021/2022 academic session recently released by the school management of Ekiti State University.
EKSU Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2021/2022 Ekiti State University (EKSU) admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N107,000.00 for Law, Nursing, Anatomy, Physiology and Medicine Students and N57,000.00 for other programmes.
Note: All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
EKSU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Follow the payment steps/guidelines as outlined below:
- Click on “PAY” to log in to remita
- Select the name of service/purpose of what you are paying for, i.e. “ACCEPTANCE FEE FOR REGULAR UNDERGRADUATE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION” for Acceptance Fee.
- After the Acceptance Fee Payment has been successfully made, select the Tuition fee for your respective Faculty. For example select “2020/2021 TUITION FEE: AGRIC SCIENCES (REGULAR UNDERGRADUATE” if you are in the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, otherwise select as appropriate.
- Select your course of study and the amount payable for your course of study will pop up.
- Fill in your JAMB’s Registration Number.
- Fill in your Department
- Fill in your Faculty
- Fill in your Course of Study.
- Select your Level e.g. 100 Level for students admitted with UTME or 200 Level for Direct Entry Students.
- Fill your Name in Payer’s name.
- Fill your Phone Number on Payer’s Phone.
- Fill in your e-mail address on Payer’s Email.
- Confirm e-mail address, (please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email address provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if the email address is incorrect).
- Please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
- Click “Submit”.
- Then select how you want to pay e.g.,
- CARD (This method requires that you fill in your ATM card details to make payment).
- Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make payment).
(You are advised to use any of the above methods of payment for ease of service)
Please be informed that EKSU acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them during registration.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay EKSU Acceptance fee for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.