This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee and for newly admitted Student’s of Ekiti State University popularly known as (EKSU)
The school management of the Ekiti State University has released the admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedure of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
Ekiti State University (EKSU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in on 30 March 1982. The university was located about 12 minutes drive from the center of the city of Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State in Western Nigeria. Ekiti State University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
How Much Is Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the Ekiti State University (EKSU) undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the newly admitted utme & direct entry students.
- How To Check EKSU Screening Exercise Result
- FUOYE Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Ekiti State University, EKSU that the acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2021 as we are currently considering.
Check out the EKSU Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment details for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released by the school management of Ekiti State University.
EKSU Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2020/2021 Ekiti State University (EKSU) admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N107,000.00 for Law, Nursing, Anatomy, Physiology and Medicine Students and N57,000.00 for other programmes.
Note: All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
EKSU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Follow the payment steps/guidelines as outlined below:
- First login to the college portal at www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng/site/home and click on “Payment”, then click on Acceptance Fees, login using your UTME Registration Number or Form Number as Username and use password1 as the password to log in, Click on Proceed To Acceptance Fee on the dashboard to make payment.
- After payment of Acceptance Fee, Click on “Payment”, click on School Fees, login using your UTME Registration Number or Form No as Username and use password1 as password and click on School fees on the menu to make payment.
- After payment of your School Fees, proceed to the Admissions Office for verification of your entry results with the appropriate examination body.
- Submit three copies each of your admission letter, Certificate/Result, local Government attestation, one guarantor letter, evidence of full payment of prescribed fees on your dashboard with three recent passport photographs to your Faculty Officer for necessary clearance (Must be completed before Matriculation). Finally, proceed to your Faculty Officer for screening with the original of your credentials.
Please be informed that EKSU acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them during registration.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay EKSU Acceptance fee for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.