This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee and clearance procedures for newly admitted Student’s of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka popularly known as (UNIZIK)
The school management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka has released the admission acceptance fee and clearance procedures of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) also known as NAU in short is a Federal Government owned University established in 1991. It consists of two campuses in Anambra State. Its main campus is located in the capital of Anambra State, Awka while the second campus is located at Nnewi. Agulu and Ifite-Ogwuari, Anambra State are premises under Awka campus. Nnamdi Azikiwe University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. It is one of the federal universities which are overseen and accredited by the National Universities Commission. The university is named after Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you.
How Much Is UNIZIK Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the release of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, UNIZIK admission list, the management of the university announced that newly admitted candidates can now go ahead to pay the stipulated admission acceptance fee and clearance.
- How To Check UNIZIK Screening Exercise Result
- ANSU >> COOU Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, UNIZIK that the acceptance fee for 2022/2023 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2022 as we are currently considering.
Check out the UNIZIK Acceptance Fee Amount and Clearance details for the 2022/2023 academic session recently released by the school management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
Newly admitted students are all advised to go through the information provided below to confirm the acceptance fee to be paid by all fresh students of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
UNIZIK Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2022/2023 Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of forty-seven thousand (N47,000) only.
All newly admitted students are to pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents. Please note that the fee could change and this is at the discretion of the management of the University. So it is advised you reconfirm before making payment online.
UNIZIK Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Kindly Follow the UNIZIK admission acceptance fee payment procedures outlined below carefully:
- Go to https://apply.unizik.edu.ng/
- Login using UNIZIK CAPS account Details (i.e., the email address and password used for the POST UTME registration)
- Click on Admission
- Click on 2022-2023 Admission Status
- If admitted, print the admission slip which contains the admission information and processes to be followed
- Click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” to pay the acceptance fee
- Choose Payment Option and click on next to generate invoice
- Print or copy the RRR number and proceed to the bank for payment.
- Within 12 hours after payment of the acceptance fee, the admitted student should click the e-clearance menu and follow the instructions.
You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them during registration.
Note: Failure to pay within the stipulated period may result in forfeiture of the admission.
UNIZIK Online Clearance and Facial Capture
- Visit https://my.unizik.edu.ng/ click on e-clearance then undergraduate regular and Insert your jambreg number.
- Provide a valid phone number and email address for verification. Note this phone number and email has to be unique to you. If you do not have a phone number you can use parent/guardians/sibling phone. However two students cannot use one phone number for validation.
- Insert the verification Code sent to the phone number.
- Fill your online clearance form.
- Take a facial biometric capture. Instruction on this will be on the page. You can use your phone or a laptop that has camera for this.
- Submit your online clearance form.
UNIZIK Physical Clearance Documents
- Below are the documents you need to come with for the physical clearance process
- Collect your E-Clearance Print out from the NAU ICT Center at the digital Library
- Proceed to the Admissions Office in the University Administrative Block B for your physical clearance
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay UNIZIK Acceptance fee and clearance procedures for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.