This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee and clearance procedures for newly admitted Student’s of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka popularly known as (UNIZIK)
The school management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka has released the admission acceptance fee and clearance procedures of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) also known as NAU in short is a Federal Government owned University established in 1991. It consists of two campuses in Anambra State. Its main campus is located in the capital of Anambra State, Awka while the second campus is located at Nnewi. Agulu and Ifite-Ogwuari, Anambra State are premises under Awka campus. Nnamdi Azikiwe University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. It is one of the federal universities which are overseen and accredited by the National Universities Commission. The university is named after Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
How Much Is Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the release of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, UNIZIK admission list, the management of the university announced that newly admitted candidates can now go ahead to pay the stipulated admission acceptance fee and clearance.
- ANSU >> COOU Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
- How To Check UNIZIK Screening Exercise Result Online
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In UNIZIK And Admission Requirements
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, UNIZIK that the acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2021 as we are currently considering.
Check out the UNIZIK Acceptance Fee Amount and Clearance details for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released by the school management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
UNIZIK Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2020/2021 Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of forty-seven thousand (N47,000) only.
Note: All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents.
UNIZIK Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Kindly Follow the UNIZIK admission acceptance fee payment procedures outlined below carefully:
- Visit https://my.unizik.edu.ng click on admission status then undergraduate regular to generate your acceptance fee RRR (Remita Retrieval Number)
- Use the RRR generated to make payment for the Admission Acceptance fee in any bank of choice.
(Via NAU Mobile App Channel)
- If you have an android device available to you, download and install the NAU Mobile from Google Play Store
- After payments have been made at the bank, log on to the Mobile App (NAU Mobile) to perform the following operations:
- Confirm Acceptance and ICT fee payments
- You can also regenerate RRR numbers (Acceptance and ICT fee) incase the one on this slip becomes invalid as RRR numbers expire in about 1-2 weeks
- Default Sign in Credentials
Username : Your JAMB Registration Number
Password : password
Be informed that Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
UNIZIK Online Clearance and Facial Capture
- Visit https://my.unizik.edu.ng/ click on e-clearance then undergraduate regular and Insert your jambreg number.
- Provide a valid phone number and email address for verification. Note this phone number and email has to be unique to you. If you do not have a phone number you can use parent/guardians/sibling phone. However two students cannot use one phone number for validation.
- Insert the verification Code sent to the phone number.
- Fill your online clearance form.
- Take a facial biometric capture. Instruction on this will be on the page. You can use your phone or a laptop that has camera for this.
- Submit your online clearance form.
UNIZIK Physical Clearance Documents
- Below are the documents you need to come with for the physical clearance process
- Collect your E-Clearance Print out from the NAU ICT Center at the digital Library
- Proceed to the Admissions Office in the University Administrative Block B for your physical clearance
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay UNIZIK Acceptance fee and clearance procedures for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.