UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka School of Postgraduate application form: programme duration, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNIZIK Postgraduate Application Form out?
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, (UNIZIK) School of Postgraduate Studies is now selling forms for admission into its full-time and part-time Postgraduate Diploma, Masters Degree and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) school of postgraduate studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under listed Postgraduate Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic Session. UNIZIK postgraduate programmes are run on a full-time and part-time basis.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) also known as NAU in short is a Federal Government owned University established in 1991. It consists of two campuses in Anambra State. Its main campus is located in the capital of Anambra State, Awka while the second campus is located at Nnewi. Agulu and Ifite-Ogwuari, Anambra State are premises under Awka campus. Nnamdi Azikiwe University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. It is one of the federal universities which are overseen and accredited by the National Universities Commission. The university is named after Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe.
Check out how to apply for UNIZIK Postgraduate admission form, courses, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on 6th June 2021
How Much Is Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Postgraduate Admission Form?
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) Postgraduate Application Fee is Fifteen Thousand Five Naira (N15,000:00) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Requirements
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
The following may apply for admission into the UNIZIK Postgraduate Diploma programmes:
- Graduates from approved Universities who hold the first-degree classification with FCGPA of 1.51 and above on a 5point scale.
- Candidates from approved Polytechnics or Monotechnics who hold a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Upper Credit.
MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
The following may apply for admission into UNIZIK Masters Programmes:
- Graduates from approved Universities who hold the appropriate degree in the proposed field of study with a minimum FCGPA of 3.00 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 60% for Universities that do not use FCGPA.
- Holders of Postgraduate Diploma from recognized institutions with an FCGPA of 3.50 and above (on a 5 point scale).
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY PROGRAMMES
Graduates from approved universities who hold Masters degree in the proposed field of study with a minimum FCGPA of 3.50 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 60% for universities that do not use the FCGPA
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Candidates for any Postgraduate programme must possess a minimum of 5 credits including English Language and any four relevant subjects at one or two sittings from WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or TCII(Faculty of Education only) based on the Departmental/Faculty and General University Requirements.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Programmes Duration
Postgraduate Diploma Programme (PGD)
Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma programme lasts for a minimum of two (2) semesters and a maximum of three (3) semesters. Part- Time programme shall last for a minimum of four (4) semesters and a maximum of Six (6) semesters
Note: For the Faculty of Engineering Professional PGD: Full-Time lasts for a minimum of 4 Semesters and a maximum of 6 semesters. Part-Time shall last for a minimum of 6 Semesters and a maximum of 8 semesters
Masters Degree Programmes
Full-Time Masters Degree programmes last for a minimum of three (3) semesters and a maximum of six (6) semesters. The part-time programme shall last for a minimum of four (4) semesters and a maximum of eight (8) semesters.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programme
Full-Time PhD programmes last for a minimum of six (6) semesters and a maximum of ten (10) semesters. The part-Time programme shall last for a minimum of eight (8) semesters and a maximum of fourteen (14) semesters
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the complete list of postgraduate courses offered in UNIZIK before proceeding to apply for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Postgraduate Admission Form.
How ato Apply For UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form
UNIZIK Full-Time and Part-Time Postgraduate Diploma, Masters Degree and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programmes Application Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- The application form should be completed online by logging onto https://my.unizik.edu.ng/postgraduate/
- Click on “Create Account” to create a new account,
- Fill the form and click on “Submit”
- An email will be sent to your box and a page indicating the successful creation of your profile will be displayed. Click on “click here”. You will be directed to the log in page.
- Enter your username and password and click on “sign in”.
- Follow the instruction on the page following each step as indicated to access the application form.
- Click on Step one on the menu bar on your left to generate and print the (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number for the ICT Fee (N1, 000).
- Click on Step two on the menu bar on your left to generate and print the (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number for the Application Fee (N15, 000).
- Take the RRR to any bank of your choice for payment of the Application Fee and ICT Fee.
- To confirm payment:
- Click on step three. Type the RRR for the ICT Fee in the RRR textbox and click on “Confirm”. Again, type in the RRR for the Application fee in the RRR textbox and click on “Confirm”
- Once the confirmation for the two payments is successful, you can proceed to step four to fill your application form
- Click on step four. Fill and submit online the completed Application Form, scanning and attaching the claimed certificates, including O’level certificates.
- Print the completed Application Form for your personal use. You will require this document in the course of admission and registration.
- Download and print a copy of the Transcript Request Form. The Transcript Request Form should be sent to your former Institution for your academic transcripts. Any change of name should be indicated in the transcript form.
- Applicants should include the names, phone number and e-mail addresses of three Referees. At least two of the referees must be Academics not lower than the rank of Senior Lecturer.
- First Tier Applications
- Sale of Form Begins on 6th June 2021
- Submission of Form ends on 27th August 2021
- Transcripts should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies not later than 3rd September 2021
- PhD applicants in submitting their forms, shall upload a proposal of not more than five type-written pages that should include:
- Topic (not more than 18 words)
- Brief Background of the Study
- Aim and Objectives/Purpose
- Expected Outcomes
N.B: Notwithstanding compliance with the above conditions, all admissions offered are provisional and the School of Postgraduate Studies reserves the right to offer, confirm or deny admission.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Friday 27th August, 2021
UNIZIK Postgraduate Screening Exercise Details
Applicants will be invited for Screening Test (VIRTUAL) from 1st – 3rd September 2021 and Proposal Defence (PhD only) on 1st September 2021.
PhD applicants in submitting their forms with their names and departments shall upload a proposal of not more than five type-written pages. for the Proposal template. Go to spgs.unizik.edu.ng ** This is important*
For further information, contact email@example.com.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.