FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023: This page will discuss about the Postgraduate Application Form of Federal University Lafia popularly known as (FULAFIA)
Is FULAFIA Postgraduate Application Form out?
Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) is now selling the application forms for admission into its Postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The school management of the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university PGD, M.A/M.Sc and M.Phil/Ph.D. programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2010. The university was located in Lafia, the capital of Nasarawa State, Nigeria. Federal University Lafia offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
This is to inform interested candidates that the Federal University of Lafia has commenced applying application forms for admission into the following Postgraduate Faculties:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
Check out how to apply for FULAFIA Postgraduate admission form, courses, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How Much Is Federal University Lafia Postgraduate Admission Form?
Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) Postgraduate Application Fee is Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15.000.00) only.
FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- Candidate must satisfy the matriculation requirements of the University.
- Graduate of FULafia or any other recognized university with at least an Honours degree.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least an upper credit pass in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (E TD) with lower credit in relevant disciplines but with a minimum of five years relevant post-qualification experience.
- Candidates who have a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Horticulture and Nursery Management and other related disciplines from institutions recognized by the University (Botany).
- Holders of any other qualifications with or without relevant experience which are acceptable to the Board and Senate of FULafia.
M.Sc. /M.A. Programmes
- Candidates for M.Sc./M.A. programmes must have five credit passes in relevant subjects.
- Also, candidates with Bachelor degrees (BSC/B.A.) in relevant fields obtained from recognized Universities, with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division and a minimum of CGPA of 3.0 (2.50 or 50% in respect of History and International Studies).
- Candidates must possess a good Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a CGPA of not below 3.5 on a five (5) point scale or 55 per cent score average.
- Candidates with cognate experience in the discipline applied for may be considered for admission.
Note: Candidates will be required to pass a qualifying examination.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the complete list of postgraduate courses offered in FULAFIA before proceeding to apply for the Federal University Lafia Postgraduate Admission Form.
How To Apply For FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form Online
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15.000.00) only in any commercial bank via remita. Visit the University PG portal https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/login.php to apply.
All applicants for the 2022/2023 PG programmes are to pay 5,000 NGN for a pre-qualifying examination.
NB: All payments MUST be initiated on SPGS portal.
Deadline: Not Specified
Read Also: FULAFIA Resumption Date
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.