Federal University Lafia FULAFIA Post UTME/DE screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale and available online on micplustech.com for purchase.
FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Screening QUALIFICATIONS
- Candidates with relevant O’ Level result in not more than two (2) sittings and who scored an aggregate of 200 and above in UTME in the case of College of Medicine and at least 170 for all other courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E.) admission will need to input both their O’ Levels and Higher qualification accordingly.
the Federal University Lafia know as FULAFIA will be conducting her post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
How to Apply for Federal University Lafia Post UTME/DE Screening Form.
- Logon to https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/and click on register button
- Enter your basic details such as name, phone number, email address and registration number. Ensure that you use a valid email address and phone number because you can be contacted at any time if the need arises.
- Now log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent to you to verify your email.
- Once your account is verified, you will be redirected to login page. Alternatively, logon to https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login/login.php. Enter your registration number and click on login button.
- You will be prompted to pay for your Post-UTME fee. Click on pay button or on the Remita Payment must be initiated through your portal account.
- You will be redirected to Remita to pay the fee. YOU MUST SELECT AN OPTION TO PAY VIA CARD
- After your payment is successful, you will see a confirmation page including your RRR (note it). Click on continue or wait for 10 seconds and you will be redirected to your portal where you can complete your registration.
- Provide all required information such as home address, parent /guardian’s information, upload your recent passport photograph etc. and click on submit.
Any candidate with incomplete/incorrect/misleading application data shall not be screened for admission.
To complete/edit your data, simply follow the procedure outlined below and do so via appropriate link.
The following candidates https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/admin/editor4.php are yet to complete their application.
RECOMMENDED: HOW TO CHANGE YOUR SCHOOL OF CHOICE/COURSE
Should you experience any difficulty in using the portal, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on our website.
NB: Remedial and IJMB students must also participate.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FULAFIA POST UTME/DE form for 2020/2021 academic session.