FULAFIA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University Lafia Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is FULAFIA Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Obtain FULAFIA IJMB Admission Form
- Complete List Of Undergraduate Courses Offered by FULAFIA
- How To Apply For NSUK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form Online
The Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2010. The university was located in Lafia, the capital of Nasarawa State, Nigeria. Federal University Lafia offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for FULAFIA Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Tuesday November 16, 2021.
Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) Cut Off Mark
FULAFIA general UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 170.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 170, follow the link below to view the full list of FULAFIA Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University Lafia Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FULAFIA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University Lafia as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 170 and above in the UTME Examination. It’s important you check: FULAFIA Departmental Cut-Off Marks.
- Candidates with a minimum of Five (5) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- In addition, Direct Entry (D.E.) applicants will need to input both their O’ Levels and Higher qualification accordingly.
- Candidates awaiting their O’level Result can apply for the post utme.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University Lafia as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the FULAFIA via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the FULAFIA Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For FULAFIA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Federal University Lafia Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to apply now:
- Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, enter your UTME Registration Number, select 2021/2022 Admission Screening and click on Log In.
- Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address and click on “Pay Now” Button to pay for the RRR generated.
- You can choose to either pay online by clicking or pay at any Commercial Bank via clicking. If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay.
- MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay
- Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITYBank
- Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
- eWallet: You can use your Paga Account
- Immediately after a successful payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita. Your payment must be initiated from FMIS Platform. Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the portal and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case. Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment. However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made”. Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
- Enter your scratch card information to fetch your O/level results, fill the application form correctly and click the “Submit” button.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Thursday December 16, 2021.
N/B: Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
See Also: How To Check FULAFIA Admission Status
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University Lafia agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FULAFIA does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FULAFIA Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.