This page will discuss about the FUBK Post UTME/DE screening FORM of Federal University Birnin Kebbi popularly known as (FUBK)
FUBK POST UTME/DE screening FORM
Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Post UTME/DE screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale and available online on micplustech.com for purchase.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University Birnin-Kebbi (FUBK) various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUBK Post UTME and DE Admissions Screening Exercise for the 2020/2021 Academics Session is scheduled to hold from
Tuesday, 20th to Wednesday, 21st August, 2019.
NOTE: The 2020/2021 FUBK post utme form is currently not on sale. In Order to be informed when the post utme registration form is out, bookmark this page to get alert when the form is out.
FUBK Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Qualifications:
- QUALIFICATIONS For FUBK Direct Entry Screening: Only candidates who chose the University as their first choice and have minimum qualification of Lower Credit at National Diploma from recognized Institutions or 7 points at NCE/IJMB or equivalent qualifications are eligible to attend the exercise.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR FUBK UTME UTME candidates: Only candidates who chose the University as their first choice and have scored 160 points and above are Qualify to attend the exercise.
How to Apply for FUBK Post UTME.
Candidates are hereby advised to visit the University portal at http://www.screening.fubk.edu.ng to apply. The sum of N2,000.00 Naira only (Bank charges inclusive) shall be paid for the screening exercise through any commercial bank nationwide, by using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and invoice generated on the University portal. Payment can be made immediately.
Please follow the registration procedures as below:
- Login to the Admission Screening Portal using your JAMB Number as username, and surname as password
- If you have difficulty in logging in, you can use the retrieve password option
- Upon successful Login, provide a functional phone number and email address. Then click on Generate Invoice
- You Will Be Redirected To Remita Immediately, Wait For Some Seconds
- Print the Remita and Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment
- Log back to http://www.screening.fubk.edu.ng to complete registration
- For any enquiry, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates should fill-in their current and valid email addresses and phone numbers in their application for easy contact.They are also to come along with the following:
- Original of UTME result slip and photocopy of same
- Original DE JAMB slip and photocopy of same (FOR DE Candidates)
- Original and photocopies of Credentials(where available)
- Evidence of payment
- Two (2) Passport-size photographs
For further enquiries, candidates may wish to contact the following: 08065331689, 09039298889, 08085596757 and 08142584224 from 9:00am to 5:00p.m. Daily or email us at email@example.com.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUBK POST UTME/DE screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends