FUBK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University Birnin Kebbi Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Federal University Birnin Kebbi, FUBK supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established on 18 February 2013. The university was located in Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State, Nigeria. Federal University Birnin Kebbi offer various undergraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for FUBK Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal University Birnin Kebbi Cut Off Mark
FUBK general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160 .
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160 like Computer Science, Economics and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Federal University Birnin Kebbi Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University Birnin Kebbi Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUBK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University Birnin Kebbi as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Direct Entry Candidate must had a minimum qualification of Lower Credit at National Diploma from recognized Institutions or 7 points at NCE/IJMB or equivalent qualifications
- UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University Birnin Kebbi as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the FUBK via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the FUBK Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form.
How To Apply For FUBK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
FUBK Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
1. VISIT THE PORTAL AND SIGN-IN: Visit the PUTME portal on https://putme.fubk.edu.ng/. Use your JAMB number as username, and the State of Origin as the default password. If you cannot log in with these details, please contact email@example.com.
2. CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD: On successful login, confirm that the Applicant’s details displayed matches your information; otherwise, logout and email firstname.lastname@example.org Proceed to enter a new password, then confirm the new password and click on Update Password.
3. UPDATE BIODATA: You will be redirected to the Biodata page. Please confirm that the displayed information is correct; otherwise, logout and email email@example.com Update your date of birth and local government of Origin, then click on Update Biodata.
4. UPDATE CONTACT ADDRESS: Provide your correct and active contact address information for yourself and your next of kin. These include email, phone, and home address. This is particularly important because we will contact you via this information when the date for the next step in the screening exercise is fixed.
5. UPDATE O’LEVEL RESULT: Provide your SSCE results information with the correct Center number, Examination number, and year the examination was taken. Only five (5) subjects and their grades are required for each sitting. If you have only 1 sitting, complete the First sitting section ONLY, otherwise complete both.
6. GENERATE INVOICE: Click on PUTME Screening button on the left tab to display your Invoice Information. Click on the Pay via Remita button to generate your Invoice. You can pay using any of the Payment options when payment is made, login to the portal to confirm your payment to proceed with your registration.
7. COMPLETE REGISTRATION: Click on Proceed button after confirming your payment to complete your registration. You will be required to upload your passport and agree to the terms and conditions to be able to submit your application finally. After this, you can NOT update your application, so please be absolutely sure before proceeding to do this.
8. PRINT YOUR DOCUMENTS: Upon successfully submitting the PUTME registration application, you will now be able to print your payment receipt and registration slip. You can always reprint them be revisiting the portal.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the application of FUBK Post UTME/Direct Entry form is yet to be Announced by the school management
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University Birnin Kebbi agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUBK does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
FUBK Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Date, Time And Venue
The Screening Exercise holds between Wednesday, 17th to Saturday, 20th March, 2021, at the University-Main Campus, along Kalgo – Bunza Road, Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi State. The details are as follows:
Faculty of Science
Wednesday, 17th March, 2021
9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
Faculty of Arts, Social & Management Sciences
18th March, 2021
9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
Friday, 19th March, 2021
9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
College of Health Sciences
Saturday, 20th March, 2021
9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
Read Also: FUBK Resumption Date
Candidates are hereby reminded that online registration is still on at www.screening.fubk.edu.ng. However, candidates finding it difficult to register could do so at the screening venue. Please note that all Covid-19 safety protocol would be strictly adhered to.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUBK Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.