BASUG Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Bauchi State University, Gadau Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is BASUG Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Bauchi State University, Gadau, BASUG Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For ATBU Post-UTME Screening Form
- How To Obtain Federal Poly Bauchi Post UTME Screening Form
The school management of Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various Degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Bauchi State University was established under the Bauchi State law promulgated in 2010. In March 2011 Bauchi State Government appointed a consultant to resolve all outstanding issues and put finishing touches necessary for the smooth take-off of the University to commence academic programmes in the 2011/12 session. Consequently, three campuses were approved, one in Gadau (Azare) which will be the main campus and home to the University’s apex administration, then Misau campus and Bauchi campus respectively.
Check out how to apply for BASUG Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Read Also: How To Apply For ATBU Direct Entry Screening Form
Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG) Cut Off Mark
BASUG general UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 140.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of BASUG Departmental cut off mark:
Bauchi State University, Gadau Cut Off Mark For All Courses
How Much Is Bauchi State University Gadau Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
BASUG Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Bauchi State University, Gadau as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME candidate must have a minimum of 140 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum of five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) must have scored a minimum of 7 points in IJMB or NCE and at least lower credit in ND.
- Candidates awaiting O’level result can apply.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Bauchi State University, Gadau during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the BASUG via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Prospective candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
BASUG Acceptance Fee Payment For Freshers
Complete List Of Courses Offered In BASUG And Admission Requirements
BASUG School Fees Schedule For New And Returning Students
Before proceeding to apply for the BASUG Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For BASUG Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Bauchi State University, Gadau Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
- Click on New Application
- Create account
- Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
- Fill in the online form providing the following information:
- Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
- Educational Qualifications
- Contact information
- Chosen course of Study
- Submit form online. Applicants do not have to physical visit the campuses
- Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
All candidates who are awaiting their O’Level results are to indicate clearly AWAITING RESULT (AR) in the grades column on the screening form. Candidates are to make available such results once the Examination bodies release them.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of BASUG Post UTME/Direct Entry application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
BASUG Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise
You are required to present the originals of your relevant credentials:
- O’ level results, JAMB result/acknowledgment slip, A’ level results, diploma or IJMB – as applicable to you. Photocopies of all results presented will be submitted at the center.
- The photocopy of O’level certificate/statement of result(s) will be accompanied by appropriate utility card (scratch card for accessing result) of the examination body.
- You are to submit photocopy of indigene letter, certificate of birth/declaration of age and a copy of the printed post UTME application form.
You will be contacted via SMS on your phone for the date, time and venue for your screening.
See Also: How To Check BASUG Admission Status
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Bauchi State University, Gadau agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. BASUG does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your BASUG Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.