BASUG Post-UTME/DE Screening Form: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/DE Screening Form of Bauchi State University, Gadau popularly known as (BASUG)
Is Bauchi State University, BASUG Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
How Much Is BASUG Post UTME/DE Form
According to the information reaching me, all candidates applying for Bauchi State University post utme/De should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira only) (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
Bauchi State University Gadau BASUG Cut Off Mark
The management of the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. BASUG general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 140.
BASUG Post UTME/Direct Entry (DE) Eligibility.
- Candidate who made Bauchi State University as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 140 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one / two sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
- A minimum of Lower credit/merit in Diploma or seven points in NCE/IJMB for Direct Entry candidates.
How to Obtain Bauchi State University (BASUG) Post UTME/DE screening Form
1. Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
3. Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
4. Fill in the online form providing the following information:
a. Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
b. Educational Qualifications
c. Contact information
d. Chosen course of Study
5. Submit form online. Applicants do not have to physical visit the campuses
6. Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
Note that if your O’level Result are not ready, indicate awaiting Result. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
BASUG Post-UTME/Direct Entry (DE) Screening Date
the Bauchi State University, Gadau know as BASUG will be conducting her post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your BASUG POST UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.