GSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Gombe State Univeristy Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is GSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Gombe State Univeristy, GSU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
The Gombe State University (GSU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Gombe State Univeristy (GSU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2004. The university was located in Gombe State, in the central Northeastern part of Nigeria. It is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities. Gombe State Univeristy offer various undergraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for GSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Friday 1st October 2021.
Gombe State University (GSU) Cut Off Mark
GSU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 140.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of GSU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Gombe State Univeristy Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Gombe State University (GSU) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
GSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice.
- Scored a minimum of 140 points in the UTME. for Degree Programmes in Science, Education, and Arts and Social Sciences
- Scored a minimum of 200 points in the UTME, for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes. (Candidates with less than 200 points particularly for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes, are advised to immediately change to other alternative Programmes such as B.Sc: Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology; B.Sc (Ed): Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics and Physics, or English, History, Sociology, Public Administration e.t,c).
- Possessed an NCE/IJMB/Advanced Level GCE/Diploma for Direct Entry
Candidates who applied for admission into the university are strongly advised to upload their O’level result on JAMB Website. This is only applicable to candidates who are yet to upload their result on JAMB portal because they used awaiting result.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the GSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For GSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Gombe State Univeristy Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online.
Eligible candidates shall visit the University portal: http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions to register for the Online Screening Exercise as follows
- Enter Jamb Registration Number and Click. Get Details Now to retrieve Your Details
- Enter Email address and Pay a Non-refundable Screening charge of Two Thousand Naira (2.000)
- Click “Proceed to Form
- Fill the Form to create UTME/DE Screening Account
- Click Register
- Candidate’s details captured will be displayed
- Click “Generate Data Form
- A PDF File of three pages shall be generated
- Page 1 of the PDF captures candidate’s Registration details
- Page 2 is the candidate’s Post-UTME Test I.D. Card
- Page 3 is Form Submission Acknowledgement Slip
Print the three pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to page 1 and submit them to the Academic Office.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Thursday, 14th October 2021.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
GSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise
The dates of Post-UTME Test (CBT) will be communicated to You through the Email Address and GSM Numbers You Provided on the form.
Candidates are to note that they must ensure strict adherence to all the Covid-19 Advisories and Protocol on large gatherings through the processes of the Screening Exercise
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Gombe State Univeristy agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. GSU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your GSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.