GSU Post-UTME Screening Form: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME Screening Form of Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe, popularly known as (GSU)
Is Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe, GSU Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Tests of Gombe State University (GSU) shall commence on 6th July 2020.
Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. GOMSU post UTME form is now available for purchase through the method outlined below.
Gombe State Univeristy Cut Off Mark
GSU general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe Post UTME Form?
Gombe State Univeristy GSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
GSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility.
- All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice.
- Scored a minimum of 160 points in the UTME. for Degree Programmes in Science, Education, and Arts and Social Sciences
- Scored a minimum of 200 points in the UTME, for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes. (Candidates with less than 200 points particularly for Medicine and Pharmacy Programmes, are advised to immediately change to other alternative Programmes such as B.Sc: Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology; B.Sc (Ed): Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics and Physics etc).
- Possessed an NCE/IJMB/Advanced Level GCE/Diploma for Direct Entry
Candidates who applied for admission into the university are strongly advised to upload their O’level result on JAMB Website. This is only applicable to candidates who are yet to upload their result on JAMB portal because they used awaiting result.
How to Apply for Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates shall pay a Non-refundable Screening charge of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only via Gombe State University Remita Platform [go to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/G0000108566/biller.spa. In the Name of service/Purpose section, select Post UTME Payment]. The Remita Slip shall be presented to the Bursar for issuance of official payment receipt and the Online Personal Identification Number (PIN) to allow them access to the University portal.
Candidates shall then visit the University portal: http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions/ to register for the Online Screening Exercise as follows:
- Enter Jamb Registration Number and PIN in the Form
- Click Login
- Fill the Form to create UTME/DE Screening Account
- Click Register
- Candidate’s details captured shall be displayed
- Click ‘Generate Data Form’
- A PDF File of two pages shall be generated:
- Page 1 of the PDF captures candidate’s Registration details
- Page 2 is the Candidate’s Post-UTME I.D. Card
- Print the two pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to page 1 and bring them along with the originals on the day of the Physical Screening. The dates on which Candidates would be screened shall be obtained from the Portal during Registration.
Candidates are to note that they must ensure strict adherence to all the Covid-19 Advisories and Protocol on large gatherings through the processes of the Screening Exercise.
Deadline: Not Specified.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your GSU POST UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.