FUTA Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form of Federal University of Technology, Akure popularly known as (FUTA)
Is Federal University of Technology (FUTA), Akure Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Federal University of Technology Akure, FUTA supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
The Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) was founded in 1981 under a drive by the government of Nigeria to create universities that specialised in producing graduates with practical as well as theoretical knowledge of technologies. It is located in Akure, the capital city of Ondo State
Check out how to apply for FUTA Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form, eligibility, cut-off mark, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 21st September 2020.
Federal University of Technology, Akure Cut Off Mark
FUTA general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180 like computer science, physics and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Federal University of Technology, Akure Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University of Technology Akure Post UTME/DE Admission Form?
Federal University of Technology (FUTA), Akure Post UTME/Direct Entry Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUTA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Akure as their first Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the JAMB Examination
- UTME candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in O’ level examinations conducted by WAEC, NECO and NABTEB or their equivalent.
- Direct Candidate must possess A minimum of five (5) subjects passed at not more than two sittings with at least two at the principal or advanced level of the G.C.E. and the others, at credit level of the SSC/GCE O/Level; no subject shall be counted at both Ordinary and Advanced Levels
- UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Candidates who are awaiting results but whose results would be available before the conclusion of the admission exercise are also eligible to apply.
- Interested candidates who did not choose Federal University of Technology, Akure During the UTME/DE Registration and wish to to study in the University, should change to the FUTA via JAMB website.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
NOTE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the FUTA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form.
How To Apply For FUTA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
FUTA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng or https://www.futa.edu.ng/putme/welcome/putmeappindex) for information
- Login with their UTME Number
- Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform and CONFIRM the payment
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Monday, 30th November 2020.
Please Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
- The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed Form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University of Technology, Akure agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUTA does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
- How To Check Federal University of Technology Akure Admission Status Online
- Federal University of Technology Akure Resumption Date
- How To Obtain Federal University of Technology, Akure JUPEB Application Form Online
- How To Obtain Federal University of Technology Akure Postgraduate Admission Form
FUTA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Schedule
The Federal University of Technology, Akure know as FUTA will be conducting her post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed
ALSO NOTE THAT:
- All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- Print-out of REMITA payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
- One passport photograph.
- Candidates who would like to have a feel of CBT Practice Module should visit FUTA WEBSITE. Even though this is OPTIONAL, it is highly recommended to enable candidates get acquainted with the processes of the exercise.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, IPad, Walkman, wrist watches, sun glasses or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
For more information or clarification, candidates can visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) or call any of the following numbers: +2348126049786, +2348130936322 and +2348085976967.
Note that any UTME candidate who is not screened will NOT be considered for admission in the University. Also, candidates must ensure that their O’ level results are uploaded to JAMB website as failure to do this will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUTA POST UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.