FUTA Post-UTME/DE Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University of Technology, Akure Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is FUTA Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Federal University of Technology Akure, FUTA supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For AAUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form
- FUTA Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
- How To Obtain OSUSTECH Post UTME/Direct Entry Application Form
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
The Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) was founded in 1981 under a drive by the government of Nigeria to create universities that specialised in producing graduates with practical as well as theoretical knowledge of technologies. It is located in Akure, the capital city of Ondo State
Check out how to apply for FUTA Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 11th September, 2023.
Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Cut Off Mark
FUTA general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180, follow the link below to view the full list of FUTA Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University of Technology Akure Post UTME/DE Admission Form?
Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Post UTME/Direct Entry Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUTA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Akure as their first Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the JAMB Examination.
- Candidates with a minimum of five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in O’ level examinations conducted by WAEC, NECO and NABTEB or their equivalent.
- Candidates who are awaiting results but whose results would be available before the conclusion of the admission exercise are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested candidates who did not choose Federal University of Technology, Akure During the UTME/DE Registration and wish to to study in the University, should change to the FUTA via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Apply For FUTA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Federal University of Technology, Akure Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng or https://www.futa.edu.ng/putme/welcome/putmeappindex) for information
- Login with their UTME Number
- Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform and CONFIRM the payment
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
- The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed Form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Saturday, 28th, October, 2023.
Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated period will not be eligible for the Screening.
FUTA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Details
The Screening Exercise Dates, Venue of Examination and modality will be communicated to validly registered candidates at a later date.
REQUIREMENT FOR SCREENING
All candidates are to come along with the items listed below to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct Entry candidates.
- Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form.
- Evidence of payment via REMITA.
How To Print FUTA Post UTME/Direct Entry Slip
- Log on to https://www.futa.edu.ng/screeningapp/welcome/putmeappindex
- Enter UTME/DE Number
- Click on the reprint Examination slip
The date, time and venue of the Screening Exercise will show on the reprinted slip.
Candidates are to ensure they report at their centres only on the screening dates and time allotted to them
NOTE: Any UTME/Direct Entry Candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer-Based Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission by the University. Also, candidates must ensure that their O’ level results are uploaded to JAMB website as failure to do this will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
Read Also: How To Check FUTA Screening Exercise Result
For more information or clarification, candidates can visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) or call any of the following numbers: +2348062484770, +2348126049786, +234-8033838417 and +2348033751955.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University of Technology, Akure agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUTA does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUTA Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.