FUTA Postgraduate Admission Status 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Postgraduate ADMISSION LIST of Federal University of Technology, Akure popularly known as FUTA.
The school management of Federal University of Technology (FUTA), Akure wishes to inform all the candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
FUTA PG admission list: The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now available online.
The Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) was founded in 1981 under a drive by the government of Nigeria to create universities that specialised in producing graduates with practical as well as theoretical knowledge of technologies. It is located in Akure, the capital city of Ondo State
Federal University of Technology, Akure has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Check out the FUTA Postgraduate Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released by the school management of Federal University of Technology, Akure.
How to Check FUTA Postgraduate Admission List Online
Federal University of Technology (FUTA), Akure Postgraduate Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Go to FUTA postgraduate admission status checking portal at https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/tabpane/admissionListSetup.php.
- Select the programme you applied for, department and batch.
- Finally, click on ‘Check List’ button to access your admission status.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
- FUTA Postgraduate School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
- How To Obtain FUTA Postgraduate Admission Form Online
- Complete List Of Postgraduate Courses Offered In FUTA and Admission Requirements
Successfully admitted candidates are required to go through the procedure below to print their admission letters:
How To Print FUTA Postgraduate Admission Letter Online
Carefully Follow the steps/guidelines as outlined below to print your Federal University of Technology, Akure admission letter
- After confirming your admission status, go to the bank and pay the Acceptance fee through e-tranzact platform only
- Return to the PG portal (https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/), click on ‘Student Login’, enter your username and password and click on ‘Payment Verification’ to verify your acceptance fee payment.
- After successful verification, click on ‘Admission Letter’ to print your Admission Letter
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to FUTA Postgraduate admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.